Post YOUR Coupe here
By jaydeem09
#176881 well i recently lost my eg hatch to a retard driver who decided to make a u-turn in the middle of the road. but ive moved on to a new eg coupe even though i wanted a hatch again but i fell in love with this one.
so this is what happened to my hatch =[
and this is all that happened to his car... stupid driver
well thats my new eg didnt think i would like the whole coupe thing but i love it. its charcoal grey from the m3 its 6 days old now so its fresh paint. the things im lookin into gettin into the future are mud flaps, side markers, shift boot, armrest, the rear window visor, ex cluster for the rpm tach and some s2k seats. i need to realign the front end body parts since they sit awkward right now. the fog lights need to be wired up and mounted all the way. i need to get a p28 ecu chipped since the check engine light comes on. the motor runs like shit cuz of the ecu thats in it right now which is a p13 i believe. its got an h23 short gear ratio tranny with lsd. i need to figure out how to get the corner lights to work all the time instead of just when i put the blinkers on. and im lookin into gettin some new rims like some q8's or some white track r's. but any feed back on the car is welcomed... oh and dont worry im gonna change the mirrors to spoon mirrors.
By chrono404
#176884 Fixed your first post for you, Next time on photobucket copy from the [img] box.

Your new coupe has a good promising start. Looking forward to what you will do with it.

A H23 has to be so much fun to drive in your coupe, So much Torque. :thumb:
By jaydeem09
#176885 well thanks for the fix i tried it that way but it wasn't showing the pic.
ya ive got a lot of ideas for this one its a good start right now.
it had a lot of torque till the motor read that the ecu wasnt a p28 obd1 anymore then it all of a sudden lost power and sounded like it was takin in a bunch of air and like it was in vtec the whole time with no vtec though so ima try to see if the ecu will make that all better. me and my friends read the check engine codes which were 43, 23, and 12. which are egr, o2 sensor, and knock sensor so ima get a p28 chipped to take those off.
By ghostfire
#176936 Really love this color :shock:
Sorry for your hatch, but happy for your coupie :lol:
By jaydeem09
#177099 thanks you guys... plannin on a few parts being changed to make it how i want it exactly but its a good start for now
By platnuim86
#177473 charles when the hell did you get that coupe its clean :thumb: ( its reggie). everyone dont feel to bad about the hatch our friend has it now and its up and running looks like it was never in a crash
By jaydeem09
#177571 oh wats up reggie didnt know you were on this forum lol
i just got it last friday gotta do a couple things to get it runnin better ill probly hit you up the next time im out to see if you could help with a couple things.
and yes the hatch is fixed and just needs the paint lol but i wanted it back so bad maybe some day lol
By jrhdominos
#177923 how is that h23 in that eg??? Im contemplating this swap as I can get it for next to nothing, just wanting to get your opinion.
By jaydeem09
#178080 idk i bought it like that but the passenger side mount that holds the d-series tranny is custom made so its sits on the side of the frame
By jrhdominos
#179605 What I mean is, is it fast??? I know an h22 is fast in these coupes, an h23 should be something similar to that of an h22, with all that torque...
By jaydeem09
#179689 ya it pulled hard as f*** when it was running right... rediculous amounts of torque
By p3tey2
#179774 dang sorry for ur loss
By jaydeem09
#197883 so i got a few parts recently... i picked up some carbon fiber spoon look alike mirrors, a type r shift boot, blox extended wheel studs, blox blue anodized lug nuts, blox spherical blue anodized shift knob, and a benen black radiator stay and i got a radio put in recently. i also did one of the diy's from here i changed all the bolts under the hood to blue washers and phillips screws. i fixed the engine problem it was just the timing. and im gonna pick up some black rota slips for 300 next check. so here soon i will be posting some pix as im in florida right now and wont be able to.