Post YOUR Coupe here
By berg89
#154099 Well Ive been working on this car for the past year now. when i got it the front end was smashed in,blown engine,and the interior was shot from the guy leaving the windows down year around. The car is a slow project do to the fact that i have no job and still learning about civics. So far i painted the engine bay,new interior,engine swap to a B18a1,got a whole new front end,rear disk brakes off a 92 teg,SRR rear sway bar,rear strut bar, cheap coilovers,new winter tires,jdm center console,b&m short shifter,dc 4 to one header,2 and a half exhaust all the way back, and a cheap intake.and yes the engine is pink.hahaha ImageImage
Last edited by berg89 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
By Apexracing
#154152 your engine makes me want an icecream cone lol, very original and i like it, thats some good progress, you got any before pics.
By EgCruiser
berg89 wrote:ImageImage

very nice engine . but the colors :thumbdown:
By berg89
#154214 Actually i don't have any b4 pics, i took a lot of them but my x broke my phone an Verizon couldn't get the pics off. :x And the reason why i painted my motor pink was to dedicate it to my lil brother and his baby girl. The pink represents my niece and the body's getting painted blue for my brother. I know the colors are off but i don't care. :lol: Its a fun project.
By berg89
#154265 Image Heres my SRR rear sway bar. does anybody else have thins brand of sway bar? And the 90's yellow civic behind mine has a b18 swap and was a show car until my roommate had kids an bought more honda's. then it went to hell. :lol:
By berg89
#155083 Got my ARP's :thumb: Image
By EgCruiser
Lt.DudeEJ1 wrote:that pink is dope no matter wat thos other mothers say lol i ike why u did it to man good for you

Yeah , Gay guys and girls like that color
:thumb:
By berg89
#159109 Well since the winter is coming i decided to put my d series in.Image :wink:
By berg89
#164172 Here are some winter pics with my d series swapd back into it. mugen header. Winter pics taken at my family's cabin on donnor lake.
By BurqueB16
EgCruiser wrote:
Lt.DudeEJ1 wrote:that pink is dope no matter wat thos other mothers say lol i ike why u did it to man good for you

Yeah , Gay guys and girls like that color
:thumb:

:lol:
By project ej2
#164215 thats fucked up..!!LOL.. anyways nice lil project..keep it up.. also what kind of rims are you rockin.? may i suggest hub caps off of a 95 ex civic..? and also check out ej1squad.com.. my username on there is the same on here.. ONLY OUR COUPES ARE ON THAT SITE....92-95 ej1 n ej2's..
By berg89
#164409 This is actually what im driving on. They don't have anything written on them. so if anybody knows what these are then i would appreciate it. Ill check out that site. But so far no one can beat this site. :woot: