Post YOUR Coupe here
By Fortitude
#150822 What's up guys, I'm fairly new to this forum so I decided I'll share what I've been working on the past month.
Car: 1995 Honda Civic EX
Driver: College Student Kelton Smith
Plans: Suspension Beef, USDM Style, Boost SOHC
This is going to go rather quick since I have already completed most of this.
The day she was purchased.
As you can see, the hood and fenders and headlights got to go. The tail lights needed to go as well, but I forgot to take pics of it but here is what happened that same day.
Changed the stance.
By josephsantos
#150826 Looks nice! Good thing you've planned to get rid of the ricer parts.
By Fortitude
#150831 Fender Update: USDM OEM Fender, and also went to pullapart and picked up some EF Mudflaps.
Last edited by Fortitude on Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Punksz6
#150834 Nice Coupe coming along good!! Can't wait till u get the headlights and hood!! :thumb:
By Fortitude
Nice Coupe coming along good!! Can't wait till u get the headlights and hood!!

The headlights were replaced in the first post lol.
By Dippin_EG
#150854 Damn, man. I so feel you on changing those headlights.
I bought my Si with some like that, but i have no money to buy OEM. Big fail on my part

Looks good though, should be a nice build :thumb:
By Fortitude
#150858 Let's get the ball fucking thundering not rolling. So I'm going to hit you guys with another fucking update, yes another cause I thought your brains could use another shot of Jezebel.
One Can of Anodized Purple, and a bag of steel wool, can turn your average strut bar from this.....
By BurqueB16
#151078 looking clean! :thumb:

i like the strut bar too! looks 8)

also, black coupes FTMFW! :woot:
By Punksz6
#151095 Thats my bad!! I think I need glasses!!? No for real!! But I Love the new Pics and the strut bar came out really nice!!
By Fortitude
#151132 Update: New door installed. Went to pullapart and found a black door with like one scratch on it and no dents. 40 dollars later and.......
By xNETZx
#151139 man its good that you got rid of those fenders they were f*kin ugly
sweet ride :thumb:
By Chance
#151161 Dang those fenders look like some Crappy replica wanabe Chargespeed fenders. Your coupes lookin good! nice progress.
:thumb:
By Fortitude
#151302 Thanks for all the positive comments guys. This forum really keeps me fueled for this build. All of the followers of this thread, it will only get better from here on. Looking at an estimate for my new paintjob. Probably wine red, dark cherry, or OEM black.