Post YOUR Coupe here
By slowj1
chrono404 wrote:CF Hood looks good. :thumb:

That may be next! :D
By cesash

x2 :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By rounDNinja
#238474 overall the car looks good. not a big fan of dr-20's but you can pull them off. might i suggest going lower? 1" in the front 2" in the rear
By slowj1
rounDNinja wrote:overall the car looks good. not a big fan of dr-20's but you can pull them off. might i suggest going lower? 1" in the front 2" in the rear

I would like to go lower in the rear but that means cutting springs which I'll never do or buying coilovers which i may consider if I had the money
By Ajax1989
#238507 like u wrapped the roof, wrap your trunk and hood!!1

its looking good man :thumb:
By chrono404

:oops:

I totally meant to type CF Roof looks good, however you should Wrap the Trunk and hood. :thumb:
By dbrooks
#241306 Lookin great man! :thumb:
By slowj1
#247218 Thanks guys..here's the lastest lil project.... Raised floor for full size spare.

By Flush93Civic
#247448 Wow! That turned out really nicely man! :o Great work I Love It!!
By BurqueB16
#247459 if you don't know already, you will need to get a rear sway bar reinforcement plate like a beaks or ASR to support the subframe or it could tear away under heavy turning...

By slowj1
BurqueB16 wrote:if you don't know already, you will need to get a rear sway bar reinforcement plate like a beaks or ASR to support the subframe or it could tear away under heavy turning...

If I remember correctly you only need the subframe brace to support the big aftermarket sway bars ie 18-19mm. I got my sway bar off a stock car having the 13mm sway bar that didnt have a subframe brace so I didnt think i needed one.... :?
By Boods
#247573 Car looks mint mate! Love the roof wrap!

How long'd the boot take you? and how'd you actually attach it to the floor? :P Coming along really well! :)
By elrompetoto
slowj1 wrote:
BurqueB16 wrote:if you don't know already, you will need to get a rear sway bar reinforcement plate like a beaks or ASR to support the subframe or it could tear away under heavy turning...

If I remember correctly you only need the subframe brace to support the big aftermarket sway bars ie 18-19mm. I got my sway bar off a stock car having the 13mm sway bar that didnt have a subframe brace so I didnt think i needed one.... :?
ur right u don't need it if ur runing a stock 13mm one.the only thing that sucks is that u wont feel it at all....

Shhhhhhh I am tons tell u a Lil secret run the es bushings and I'll be like damn when u take a turn
By slowj1
Boods wrote:Car looks mint mate! Love the roof wrap!

How long'd the boot take you? and how'd you actually attach it to the floor? :P Coming along really well! :)

Took me about 3-4 hours...pretty easy. oh and thanks mate!