Post YOUR Coupe here
By 93EG9FERI0
#140221 traded for my 4 door it has a ls long block gsr tranny lite weight fly wheel dc sports headers no rust expect for the fender which i have in the same color gonna be going on there tomorrow heres some pix
By chrono404
#140225 Good trade for your old Sedan.

You on the bottle? or atleast set up for the bottle?

Looks like a Nitrous throw switch on the dash.
By 93EG9FERI0
chrono404 wrote:Good trade for your old Sedan.

You on the bottle? or atleast set up for the bottle?

Looks like a Nitrous throw switch on the dash.

lmao nah thats for my fog lights
By 93EG9FERI0
#140375 updates already got some spoon replica mirrors and some 50/50 tails
By EJ1Mek
#140378 nice trade .
good luck with the build :D
By Joplies
#140828 Good luck to ya bro!

...loose the switch though... :P
By 93EG9FERI0
Joplies wrote:Good luck to ya bro!

...loose the switch though... :P

nah that switch is md jdm yo lol jk im looking for the oem fog light switch so i can wire them to that
By asianrob
#140948 looks likes a nice start! throw a 50 shot on that beiotch!
By 93EG9FERI0
asianrob wrote:looks likes a nice start! throw a 50 shot on that beiotch!
nah chill im good only thing im throwing in there is high compression pistons and a nice vtec head for ls vtec already have it port and polished skunk 2 titanium retainers skunk 2 valves skunk 2 intake mani and couple other things the coupe will most deff be a beast when im done with it and for this upcoming weekend i will be puttin some megan lower control arms lower tie bar and a tow hook
By 93EG9FERI0
#156363 so ive been slackin alot lol because of school nd work nd havent posted on here in a while shes gonna get painted championship white si-r bumpers 5 lug with white evo regamasters and civic type r recaro front seats and a whole mess of other shit im doing over the winter but heres how she sits now nd here pix of the motor nd shit going ls-v on some built shit secret build that im not saying until i run it next summer here are those pix enjoy shes dirty i know lol