Post YOUR Coupe here
By Punksz6
TrailerTrash wrote:more pics.

Will do my friend. Gotta post em up. :thumb:
By Punksz6
chrono404 wrote:I like how the dash looks. Its pretty clean.

Thank You Chrono! I'm hoping to get a real black one. Mine was dyed black by previous owner. I then want to put my dormant tagging skills back into action with some real painted or air brushed bombings around the bezel. Will be a work in progress. :D
By Punksz6
#335440 Got some pics. Will get better ones later on.

Sir On

Plasti-Dipped SRR Shift Knob

Threw the Y8 Exhaust Mani back on and wanted to put my Y8 shield on. So I decided to make a hole for the dip stick. Will paint it and throw in back on.
By Punksz6
#335804 So i finally changed it up a bit. Been rollin on the Ek82's. So i threw the S.H Cp's on, but needed to have the valve stem changed cause it was leaking air. :thumb:

:)
By Fada Blayne
#335912 Looking good my ute! Car came a long way since you've started with it. If like to suggest that you paint those dope ass wheels asap! 8) :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#335914 how many wheels do you have??
By Punksz6
Fada Blayne wrote:Looking good my ute! Car came a long way since you've started with it. If like to suggest that you paint those dope ass wheels asap! 8) :thumb:

I will forsure!! Gotta save up for that and a real deal paint job on the Coupe. :D
By Punksz6
AjG20 wrote:how many wheels do you have??

LoL Aj, I've had a lot of rims. I have 4 sets right now. But I have to be on the look out for different kinds or Rare ones that I like. Still want Mugen NR10's/Speed Choppys and Zender Turbos.

Almost had a set of Nr10's for $900 with Azenis but got beat to em!! Zender Turbos were in my area but dude was asking to much $1200 with crap tires. Its nice to live in an Area where all different kinds of rims are a possibility. :) Only thing is you gotta watch out for the thieves and thieves selling HOT wheels. I stay away from them people. :x
By Fada Blayne
#336207 Not trying to thread jack but while we are on the topic of wheels I really want to get a set of either Regas or Wedsports. I love those on our coupes! :love: :cheers:
By Punksz6
Fada Blayne wrote:Not trying to thread jack but while we are on the topic of wheels I really want to get a set of either Regas or Wedsports. I love those on our coupes! :love: :cheers:

Heck Yeah always loved the look of the Regas! And what type of Wedsports? i think I know of someone here who has Regas. I gotta find his info, if you want it. :D
By pkaewthong34
#336392 sell me some of those wheel .. i wish i was back in San Diego , man
By Fada Blayne
Punksz6 wrote:
Fada Blayne wrote:Not trying to thread jack but while we are on the topic of wheels I really want to get a set of either Regas or Wedsports. I love those on our coupes! :love: :cheers:

Heck Yeah always loved the look of the Regas! And what type of Wedsports? i think I know of someone here who has Regas. I gotta find his info, if you want it. :D

I like the TC105n Weds, but as for the Regas I got my eyes on a set of Almighty Grays. If I don't get those i'd settle for the polished version.
By Punksz6
familyEGuy23 wrote:Looking very clean sir, always staying on point with the rare wheels :thumb:

:thumb: