Post YOUR Coupe here
By Heatherly
#111113 Thanks for the comments...

At the moment, I'm definitely NOT loving my coupe. I new I needed 2 new gaskets so I went and bought them yesterday, an oil pan gasket and an exhaust manifold gasket... sooo I finally get past all the crappy bolts to take the heat sheild off being careful not to break off any of them... and there's a crack straight through the center of my manifold, about 1/8 inch thick. The only thing holding the manifold in one piece is the bolts holding it to the head. :o

Luckily I got some great hookups so a guy I know that's gone turbo is giving me his for the price of a NOS energy drink, yay!!
By Punksz6
#111124 Sorry 2 hear about the mani! :( but at least there people out there that are cool and will hook people up :thumb: !! Post pic's if u can of before and after.
By Heatherly
#111199 Tah-dah!

The crack as we saw it when we took the heat sheild off...

And what it turned into when the bolts weren't holding it together anymore...

By Vti93T
#111221 haha nice! Well that's one less thing you have to worry about now
By Punksz6
#111381 Dam that crazy!! One big exhaust leak! Atleast u got another one. :)
By Mr. Pink
#111382 thats a first for me to see, hmm i guess next on my list is an ebay header :D
By Heatherly
#113421 Well... today marked my last day as a coupe owner... the car has officially been traded for a '92 SI Hatch... the coupe was never what I totally wanted, it was just a quick buy because I needed a car so I finally have the hatch I want. Will start a new build thread sometime soon-ish.
By spiritR
#113423 sad to hear but welcome to the hatch club :thumb: what color is it?

please say teal lol
By chrono404
spiritR wrote:sad to hear but welcome to the hatch club :thumb: what color is it?

please say teal lol

She posted pics of a Grey Hatch that had a Boosted z6 in it. She was asking if it was a good deal, I am assuming its the same hatch, She might have gotten another one though.

Pumped for pics. :thumb:
By Heatherly
chrono404 wrote:
spiritR wrote:sad to hear but welcome to the hatch club :thumb: what color is it?

please say teal lol

She posted pics of a Grey Hatch that had a Boosted z6 in it. She was asking if it was a good deal, I am assuming its the same hatch, She might have gotten another one though.

Pumped for pics. :thumb:

Not a z6 lol, a d16a... I did get that one. We're gonna start sanding though, there's some thick bondo in a few spots that needs knocked out, the dents pushed out the right way and then redone... it'll be fun. It will not be gray forever though, no sir, that's a no bueno. I like a little sparkle to my paint. =]
By smokinsoljah420
#113439 :thumb: oh shit. hatches in da house! :lol:
By hatchie
#113444 i knew you'd convert to hatches the whole time :lol: :lol: :lol:
By Heatherly
hatchie wrote:i knew you'd convert to hatches the whole time :lol: :lol: :lol:

:D I always wanted a hatch but there were none for sale and I needed a car last time, so I gave the coupe some TLC that it needed and sent it on to a nice new home. Hahaha.
By hatchie
#113484 well cant wait to see your hatches progress!!!!! :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
hatchie wrote:well cant wait to see your hatches progress!!!!! :thumb:

x2 Hatches FTW!! :lol: :thumb: