Post YOUR Coupe here
By CivicJaz
#307324 Cheers :thumb:

Update:

Been finishing things up with the block, preping and painting the thermostat housing, battery stay, powersteering pump and bracket.

And this black box thing lol

cleaned it out with petrol as there was oily gunk inside. Which i believe substituted to the carbon build up that was in the inlet manifold (thanks to good advice from fellow honda owners on facebook, NE Hondas).

Snapped a screw tensioner thing on the pump, but shouldnt affect its possition much as bolts and belt are tightened, if so ive got the one on my current engine to replace it.

Got hold of a radiator water bottle from a EK, and modded it to be used as a washer bottle so as to accomodate the intercooler piping access later when boosted. Idea copied from a member of eg-civic.org (EccO)

Temparary bolted inlet up to make sure all plugs fit and are present. As still need to fit new gaskets.

One plug was missing, which by elimination, was the vtec solonoid. It fits into the remaining part ok so might just tape it up.

Next up is to carefully dismantle the wiring protection (tubing and tape) and make it all nice, neat and tucked. Ready to be fed somewhere in the middle of the firewall, out the way.
By CivicJaz
#310288 Update: new coilovers puchased and fitted.
These usually sell at £500, but i seen some that had a starting bid of £60, so i bidded and got them for £260.

Had an issue with them, as company sent EF instead of EG/EJ. But thanks to wayne robson who gave me EF front fork parts, i was able to fit them straight to my coupe. With the bonus of EF suspention being 40mm shorter than EG.
And after sending company numerous Pics and info, they eventually accepted i was right and that they sent the wrong  item, and are currently sending me a oil catch can as a gift.

My manifold stops me from going lower, so will have to source a stock mani and highten car til then plus my MOT will be due soon. And defo need the height for the "ghetto" z6 swap that needs to be done as im sick of seeing it just collecting dust in shed.

By CivicJaz
#311520 Update:

Well, ive decided to fit my z6 in on my time off work due to an operation, i was healing up ok but think ive got a infection now lol.

Anyway, 
DAY 1:
Started by removing the dash and removing the ecu and dash loom (n/s headlight to passenger door to ignition and fuse box) from the coupe, aswell as the immobiliser.
Once that was done, i plugged the esi loom in at the drivers side and feed it towards the passengerside. (no pic of this sorry, i forgot).

Next was disconecting gear stick, exhaust and exhaust manifold, induction kit, unplug the engine loom, clutch piping moved free from gearbox, fuel lines, water piping, inlet manifold, and removal of powersteering pump. And then slightly loosen all engine mount bolts to help quicken up removal.
I managed to do this by myself.

DAY 2:
Before my brother came round to help with removal of engine, i went round and double checked everything to make sure car was ready. i removed the n/s coilover, trackrod end and top camber arm to disconnect n/s drive shaft from box.
When my brother arrived, we started the "Ghetto" engine swap.
Rent an ape! Lol

After that pain in the arse, i transfered the clutch, flywheel, drive linkages and various other little things to the z6 and replacement box.

DAY 3:
My brother came back round and we started the reverse process of removing engine to get z6 in.

Connected everything back up, added water to radiator, connected ecu and battery, and tried to fire it up.
Few problems happened, only three spark plugs in z6, as i forgot to replace number 4 after a compresion test (duh!), p/s pump was making a god awful racket, so that was replaced with one from the d15b7.
Had a idle problem, checked the iacv, tried to clean it but was getting too dark by now so left it til next day.

DAY 4:
Fuel rail bolt wouldnt fit from d15 onto z6 as threads were different and didnt get the z6 one, so swapped that for the d15 rail. Checked on facebook, sites and net for help with problem on idle, gave up after a few hours and tested my d15 TB on z6 inlet, fired it up and idle problem has gone lol. Attached my custom washerbottle to accomodate i/c piping at a later stage, and basically re-assembling car back together but rain put a stop to that :s

Still have my itr rear bench to fit, aswell as the rear disc conversion.

Ive made a mess of the coupe, it seriously needs a good wash and polish lol.
By Punksz6
#311539 Nice Work :thumb:
By CivicJaz
#311686 Cheers :thumb:

I have a oil leak from the pan, maybe from me prying it from other engine lol, i swapped the z6 one as that was leaking constantly. But its now leaking only when driven??! Not when sat there or when idling.

Might be getting my hands on a turbo setup (not complete) at end of the month, consists of turbo (Greddy iirc), manifold, exhaust down pipe, tapped oil pan, oil lines braided and injectors.
Ive seen and checked it out, no play in fan and moves round freely, but actuator is siezed and needs replaced. If i get it ill be running it on my modded p06 ecu as i checked it with my current z6 and it works really good, so i aint fuck that up for once lol.

Will be getting a black ic and piping as want it not obvious seeing it from the front lol, run a peak/top psi of 10 as a DD.

That should keep me going til the b18c4 is purchased and donate the tirbo to that later.
By CivicJaz
#312820 Got hold of a turbo kit ready for when i sort this oil leak out on z6:

Greddy Cast manifold
Greddy turbo TD04H
Custom Downpipe
Intercooler
I/C piping
Bailey bov
450cc injectors
Tapped oil sump
All Oil lines/boost pipes

Still need:

Turbo timer
Oil pressure gauge
Actuator
D16z6 that doesnt leak oil lol (narrowed down to crank gasket, with helpfull input from a few ppl)
Mapped ecu (my modded, socketed spare p06 ecu)
A ecu chip?

Just in the process of cleaning kit down and giving it some high heat black paint on cast parts, also cleaning out insides of part including i/c piping.

Crap pic but will put better ones up soon
By CivicJaz
#313676 goddamn it!

im now on my 2nd z6, due to some flash flood, water got into block through inlet and mixed with the oil.

ive fitted the replacement z6 so no oil leak, now just gotta see how this one goes and then sort out fitting and mapping the greddy turbo kit, but firts need to get some new intercooler piping and a slightly smaller i/c.

ill pop pics up when i get my internet allowance back on my iphone.
By CivicJaz
#319077 Had a few set backs, but now back on track.

Dials + boost controller arrived today.

New turbo gaskets and new actuator due soon.
By CivicJaz
#320244 Boost due very soon.

Mock up of intercooler

This tow bracket needs removed.

And the BOV vac line tapped into exsisting tb vac line.
By Uknterror
#320277 Good stuff! You dont have your factory corner lights still do you?
By CivicJaz
#320286 Sorry i dont, elrompetoto has them now.
By CivicJaz
#320658 brackets made up, looking sleeper lol

By bks84
#320723 the plug your missing can be found in most yards, its the same plug used on the ac compressors. much better than tapping stuff together.