Post YOUR Coupe here
By CivicJaz
#304506 Update:

Picked up rear disc conversion yesterday from Wayne Robson, thanks bud.

Almost lost them to the scrap/pikey men this morning, no thanks to my idiot girlfriend. They DID take some shocks and lca's that i was keeping :@

New bushes and grooved discs to get before fitting.

Got some dc2 recaro rails to fit my seats in, little modifications to accomidate the seat bolts as about a mm bigger. Might be a little extreme to get them for just cheap seats but im keeping hold of the rails for when i get black recaro's.

Front seats in.

Rear wouldve been fitted today but weathers been against me.

Thanks for looking :)
By Boods
#305017 Hey man, looks like you've got a lot of goodies to go in!

Love the price of the D16 as well!? How'd you get it so cheap!!

Knock off seats look awesome mate considering, and on the low rails, whats the seating like?

Get starting on the work mate! Look forwards to seeing this. gonna be ready for mimms pt2?
By 1ACarlos
#305018 Thanks for the updates
By CivicJaz
#305096 Lol cheers, aye z6 was dirt cheap, got it from ebay. Tbh i was only bidder and was on for 24hrs, second bidder looked like a ghost bid to see exactly what i bidded.

Im wire tucking the bay when it goes in, disc setup needs cleaned and new disc's and pads.

Seats aint too bad, especially for £50. bit hard on legs but im fat nd aint goin anywhere in them lol

Tbh need to book time off work and get some money together before fitting these things, as for mimms, bit of a noob but dont know what it is, where it is, or when it is lol
By CivicJaz
#305353 Aint been upto much as been working and in and out the dentists with pain. First it was a wisdom tooth, that removed, it wasnt that :s fillings next, wasnt that :s ends up being the tooth infront of the previously situated wisdom that needs removed :,(

Anyway, with loads of pain killers, i started on my p06 conversion. Ive done this with a spare ecu just incase i mess it up, and dont want to knack my current one in car. Plus ive got a p28 aswell, basically this converted p06 is for a boosted z6 setup later. But ill be running the stock p28 on the z6 until then.

Im not doing a write up as tbh i think theres enough going around and easily found on net if ppl need them.

But this update is EXACTLY what ive done, and classes as a mod for this thread :)

Appologies for images as taken on iPhone.

These are my p06 and p28 ecu's

P06 left, P28 right.

The kit consists of 6 bits, but seeing as one was already in board, only 5 is needed.

Also added this for later when chip is needed

So all holes required are de-soldered

First to be fitted is the 28 pin socket

A chip is needed here, but first got to see if this ecu works :s

Preped this for fitting by crossing pin 3+5 over and then some insulation to stop it touching, and on board in IC14.

Next, D11.

C60, J10.

R201 was already in board so just had to put Q101, this is where my doubts are as not sure if put in the right way. If not right i should get some CEL's and should only be this that needs turning around 180' (aslong as it doesnt blow?)

And then, job's a gudden'.

Next, time to clean up the engine and rear disc setup, ready for installation :) nd then some TEC lol.
By 95kuope
#305354 great stuff going on here :thumb:
By CivicJaz
#305433 Cheers :thumb:

Gunna start stripping down the disc's tomorrow i think, aswell as cleaning sum parts up ready for shipping to states.
By Punksz6
#305477 Nice Work! :thumb:
By CivicJaz
#305958 Photo update:

Just a few of how it looks so far.

By VtecStyle94
#305966 :shock: Looking good!! :thumb:
By CivicJaz
#306232 Cheers :thumb:

Well cleaned down d16z6 ready for paint, rear trailing arms cleaned ready for paint and underseal, esi full wiring looms arrived today.

Need to buy:

Engine hoist
Engine stand
High temp paint (dark grey)
Hammerite (black)
Front and rear grooved disc's and pads
New front lower balljoints
New trackrod ends
Various Gaskets
Oil cap
New Spark plugs and leads

Spray black various brackets in bay
Clean engine bay down
Wire tuck engine loom, lights and fusebox relocation
Decide WHERE to put washer bottle
Fit dc2 rear bench
Fit front and rear camber kit
Get a toad full closure alarm fitted

Tbh not much lol 
By Boods
#306296 Oooh crikey that looks like a lot of work mate, I'd be too scared to do things like that on my ECU haha.
And looking good mate, smart and subtle, looks nice. Also with the washer bottle - Have a look at what Ecc0 did, used a spare radiator overflow and tucked it just above the wheel arch like where the current bottle goes, a lot smaller and still smart.

also the Mimms meet is north of london, biggest honda meet in the UK just at the south mimms services off the M25. There's a FB page & if you google it you'll be sure to find a bit about it :) it's kinda the same scale as the Honda-tech meets so i've heard
By CivicJaz
#306454 Aye thats a good idea for the washerbottle, ill be doing that. Thanks for the help :)

But while searching for EccO's build i came across the post about jayEGR, shit man, ive not long got a coupecrew sticker from him, R.I.P, and condolences to his family and friends from oversea's.
By CivicJaz
#306709 Took my time with inlet and tb but rushed the block lol, and my bro tried his best to polish fuelrail.

Still need to sort alt out but dont wanna waste my time just incase its a dud, also ps pump needs removed and cleaned up aswell as bracket sprayed black.

Few before and afters:

By Punksz6
#306712 Nice :thumb: