Post YOUR Coupe here
By kingjmack
#265727 There won't be many updates for a while because we had to have the central heat & air replaced in our house, and I have some medical bills that need to be paid. Here in a while, I'll post some pics of little things I have done to the car.
By kingjmack
#265734 Here are some Low-Buck mods I've done over the past month.

Some fender quick release's coutesy of Lowes (Total Cost = $5)

I cut the neck off my windshield washer reservoir so it would look a little better in the bay. ($7 for some permatex plasti-weld)

Traded the RSX seats for some Tenzo R seats (Free)
By kingjmack
#265735 Got a GSR cluster and a new jack ($30 for cluster and $60 for jack) I plan on putting a "VTEC" light in the GSR cluster when it's installed.

New keychains. (bout $10) Hehehehehehehehehehe

Painted my rear seat and trunk area. Moved the battery, and put a full size spare in the trunk. ($25 for supplies)
Last edited by kingjmack on Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
By kingjmack
#265736 Image

I've got a Non-air bag dash I need to put in, along with some other stuff. Hopefully I'll have some new updates in the next month or so.
By kingjmack
RWMIII wrote:trunk area looks clean man! :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks! Here's a few more pics of the trunk.

After a little sanding and some primer

Finished product

I used Dupli-color rattle can primer, dupli-color rattle can honda red, and some clear coat.
By Punksz6
#265824 Good Work on the Trunk and the DYI's..Like the new Jack and the other parts too. I need to ge a new Jack. LoL :thumb:
By Punksz6
#265826 Good Work on the Trunk and the DYI's..Like the new Jack and the other parts too. I need to get a new Jack. LoL :thumb:
By kingjmack
#265863 Thanks! I'd like to step-up to a real paint gun so I can re-paint the entire car. I've got a 33Gal compressor, and I don't know if that's enough to handle a spray gun. Also, a small oven, and powder coat gun to do some small pieces.

The new jack is nice because I don't have to drive my car up on boards anymore to jack it up.
By RWMIII
kingjmack wrote:The new jack is nice because I don't have to drive my car up on boards anymore to jack it up.

:lol: :lol:

yea, I love having to jack my car up. :thumbdown:
By 94dolphin
#267482 Wow, I like those White steelies. And nice car, Red is one of my favorite colors on a coupe.
By Ajax1989
#267493 i have the same jack.. just bought it

and the car is lookin good my dude!
By Fada Blayne
#269488 car is looking good man, now u got me considering to gut mine as well
By kingjmack
#269555 Thanks for the positive comments everyone! A gutted interior is the shizzle!

I've not really done anything much to the coupe lately, but here are some random pics.

Added some fender quick release.

My Mig got a new companion. Just need some argon.

No need for the hand-held propane torch bottles anymore.

Garage wall decorations!!!!!!!!