Post YOUR Coupe here
By CivicJaz
mitch6 wrote:Let me know if you want to add a JDM "coupe" third brake light :wink:

trying to find interested coupe owners

Ooooooooo very interested, how much? Pm me please
By Boods
#301865 Hey mate, liking it! Let the springs settle a bit [bit of daily driving] and it should take it a bit lower.

Also with the induction kit - take off the front bumper and the resonance box for the air filter- it goes through the hole there and sits right behind the vent on the left. If you cut out the vent [Or use a Js Racing scoop] it gives you a fair amount of cold air as well.

And I think that's the same exhaust I was running on my old boosted civic, lovely tone but a bit loud when you hit about 4k rpm! If you're after turbo parts - I have basically my whole old turbo kit laying around somewhere if you're interested mate :)
By CivicJaz
Boods wrote:Hey mate, liking it! Let the springs settle a bit [bit of daily driving] and it should take it a bit lower.

Also with the induction kit - take off the front bumper and the resonance box for the air filter- it goes through the hole there and sits right behind the vent on the left. If you cut out the vent [Or use a Js Racing scoop] it gives you a fair amount of cold air as well.

And I think that's the same exhaust I was running on my old boosted civic, lovely tone but a bit loud when you hit about 4k rpm! If you're after turbo parts - I have basically my whole old turbo kit laying around somewhere if you're interested mate :)

Interesting, hit me with pics and prices for parts bud :)

Aye exhaust is quite loud, but thats how i like it lol
By CivicJaz
#303411 Small update, lost out on a whole esi hatch for parts (ecu,dashloom,engineloom,disc conversion, and possible mini me) and ignored by the seller of a b18c4 engine.
So my moneys going to keep building up til any other opportunities arise.

Some good news....

Got my toe done today, but not camber as aint fitted kit yet.

And got a P06 ecu from salvageyard, as im going to try and convert it to a P28. For the future turbo and/or b18 set-up.
By CivicJaz
#303526 Out with the old

In with the new

By CivicJaz
#303644 Picked these up tonight from "Tobias", just need to fabricate some custom rails.

And yes, i know their fake's

By Punksz6
#303652 :thumb:
By CivicJaz
#303728 Aye hight hasnt changed, ill defo have to get coilovers to go lower.

But im going to have to do some sort of custom exhaust tuck to bring piping closer to floorpan as i literally have a inch or less between pipe and road :s
By CivicJaz
#303920 Small update:

Will be pickin up rear disc conversion tomorrow....

And a almost complete D16z6, except for box, looms and ecu.
With 87k miles
For the bargain price, imo, of £43.42
By CivicJaz
#304019 The bargain d16z6

By Punksz6
#304162 Nice :thumb:
By Spunky69
#304213 Hey man car is lookin well.. I had the same problem when i put in my new springs and they are only 40mm but i gave it maybe 2 weeks and its prob lower then that give it some time it will drop i was told in the place where i bought my springs can take 3-4 weeks for the full drop.. but anyway keep up the good work :thumb:
By CivicJaz
#304258 Thanks for comments.

I might look at getting some shortened set rate shocks for the springs, as iirc the last time i went this low on my first car, i got spax shocks allround and car noticably went lower compared to stock shocks with same springs.

Im going to calm down on the spend and get these things sorted/fitted plus ive got afew things to send to the states for one of our members