Post YOUR Coupe here
By Lt.DudeEJ1
#167435 yup blown motor and all i went and got the fender off it today gonna paint it soon and put on my coupe im not sure if the head is ok or not but i know the block is done its got tien lowering springs could i just put those on my coilovers or do i gotta do something for them to fit anyway bout to go to work see yall peeps later
By gostt
#167776 Nice :D

Rims fit good :D
By chrono404
#167777 With a new ls or b20 block you hace your self a sweet LSvtec or B20vtec. Thats sweet, At the least you have all the parts to do a B Series swap, Great Deal. :thumb:
By Lt.DudeEJ1
#169408 i know you guys hate ebay but i want a full exhaust and i found this i know you get what you pay for but ill end up getting a B once i go into the airforce i just want it for now

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/92-93-94 ... ccessories
By chrono404
#169460 Custom 2.25 to 2.5" Exhaust with mandel bends, However, If your going to buy a ebay exhaust system. Atleast get an SR-S Exhaust setup.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SRS-CATB ... 53db82dafd

Good Quality exhaust. Loud as fu*k but nice. I had one of these in my 94 EX-S Coupe.

Swap in a Turbo muffler for the fart can on the end it quietens it up a good deal, makes it a much deeper tone and you still have 2.5" Stainless steel Exhaust.

When you do work on your exhaust. Don't take out your cat. You wont gain any power, and will make your exhaust stink. With a Header and free flowing exhaust, The stock cat will give you just the small amount of back pressure you want on a N/A Powered Car.

:thumb: :thumb:
By 3kkl3sia
Lt.DudeEJ1 wrote:so what do yall think

looks good
needs more of a drop.
what happened to the driverside fender?
By Lt.DudeEJ1
#177141 i got attacked by a buick lol ive got another fender i just need to paint it as for dropping it i need to get some better coilovers mine were reeeeaaaaalllyyy cheap lol i got them for 60 off my cousin but theres no problems out of them they just wont go any lower
By Lt.DudeEJ1
#177146 thanx guys i just fount a rear disk setup on an EJ at the junkyard down the road probly gonna pick it up soon not sure how to put it on but i bet theres a diy somewhere lol
By Punksz6
#177207 Like the Rims!! Nice Mascot!!
By fatcoupe
#177551 looking great...sucks about the military thing though, not that ur in it just that u gotta leave the car behind lol mine hasnt ran in 2days and i already miss it :x