Post YOUR Coupe here
By Robbys89
RWMIII wrote:damn!! :shock:

one word man : LOCTITE!!

I hear ya dude! i never used it last time when i had the flywheel off this is going back roughly 2 years ago now... But still came back to haunt me :x

Getting a carbon ceramic clutch (stage 2) and my flywheel is stock but lightend and balanced, a proper light weight flywheel is the perfect oppertunity but sadly funds won't allow :?
By Robbys89
#283238 Got to work on the White crow replica bumper thought id share a few pics (excuse quility and state of bumper was in the middle of working), still not done yet of course more smoothing and the likes to be done before painting but all's going well so far! im taking my time at this get it good as i can so expect no updates shortly :thumbsup3: also flushed the bumper.

By Ecc0
#283245 Very nice will look good one done and painted. I have been tempted to do the same or go for fogs and can't seem to make up my mind I would prefer to have
By Robbys89
#283246 Yeah the main thing holding me back from doing this was loosing my EG fogs cause i love them but ill be rocking the ek9 grills without EK fogs cause IMO they look to big for an EG civic, take up alot of the bumper and almost the same size as the headlights, thats just my take on them though! many eg's pull them off well but i wouldent do it to mine
By Punksz6
#283397 Great Work so far!! :thumb:
By Robbys89
#283549 Okay going quicker with this than planned got the bumper sitting properly on the car and gave it a primer to give yas a better idea of how it really looks , Delighted with how its come so far

By asianrob
#283570 how much was involved doing the ferio wing?
By austenjanzen
#284101 cleanest rhd coupe ive ever seen, on the basis cleanest coupe ive ever seen, whats with the turbo timer? im confused also very good ideas and keeping her with a stock look and not riced the fuck out
By elrompetoto
#284103 I hope u don't mind but I show the pics of ur front bumper 2 my body guy and he is going 2 make me one so thanks and if u have eany tips I will really appreciate it thanks
By Robbys89
#284263 Cheers guys! :thumb:

@ Asianrob: None at all just bolt on, dosent hug the corners as good as on a 4 door but looks fine!

@ austenjanzen: cheers dude means alot! That unit isent a turbo timer its a feilds vtec controller, i dont use it to controll vtec though i more use like an Apexi RSM cause it reads out speed and RPM in digital and has a very handy shift beeper so i dont hit the rev limit, just gadget for show kind of thing is all :thumb:

@ elrompetoto: No problem at all man! Only tip from what i have had to work with is use the fiber glass filler rather than mixing resign and strips of the fiber glass as the filler is stronger and much easyer and cleaner to use. Also rather than jump in and attack the bumper cutting it up measure and mark areas to cut and mirror tham the other side as its very easy to have one moulding sitting higher than the other and the likes you know, its a real take your time job to get it right as possible
By Robbys89
#284899 Bumper finished and fitted :thumb: :thumb: don't know why the door is darker than the rear quater must be lighting or something :?

By elrompetoto
Robbys89 wrote:Cheers guys! :thumb:

@ Asianrob: None at all just bolt on, dosent hug the corners as good as on a 4 door but looks fine!

@ austenjanzen: cheers dude means alot! That unit isent a turbo timer its a feilds vtec controller, i dont use it to controll vtec though i more use like an Apexi RSM cause it reads out speed and RPM in digital and has a very handy shift beeper so i dont hit the rev limit, just gadget for show kind of thing is all :thumb:

@ elrompetoto: No problem at all man! Only tip from what i have had to work with is use the fiber glass filler rather than mixing resign and strips of the fiber glass as the filler is stronger and much easyer and cleaner to use. Also rather than jump in and attack the bumper cutting it up measure and mark areas to cut and mirror tham the other side as its very easy to have one moulding sitting higher than the other and the likes you know, its a real take your time job to get it right as possible
Thanks
By dbrooks
#285407 Nice! I'm a really big fan of your engine bay. The AEM V2 intake looks super clean :thumb:
By Robbys89
#287340 Took a few pics of my own last night since iv only the one picture of the new bumper, thought id share! And cheers for input!