Post YOUR Coupe here
By blk92hb
#322345 hey bud you made it to facebook

http://www.facebook.com/#!/corsport
By TrailerTrash
#322418 :lol: :lol: :lol:

that pic is so last summer
By TrailerTrash
#322624 got the 1/4" 20x22" steel for my hopefully soon to be created skid plate :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#322631 Ive seen window cranks done up with skateboard wheels... but i aint into skateboarding. so i used roller skate wheels.

$5 of bolts/washers/and nuts from lowes, a couple old skate wheels, and a spare pair of window cranks

i didnt like the way the Radars looked against the door cards so i swapped them for some Sure Grips.
By Punksz6
#322668 X2 with the skid plate! Also Great work and idea on the window cranks!! :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#323303 putting the skid plate on hold for a bit. picked up a 220v mig welder from a buddy of mine and i need to get a bottle and practice a bit before i start building the skid. ive never welded such thick steel with a nice gas welder before. my goal is to have it done by the time it gets warm out :thumb:

grip taped the pedals

snow pics
By Punksz6
#323327 Nice pics and can't wait to see the skid on :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
#323826 replaced the all chrome center cap on the steering wheel with a factory painted one. jazzed it up a bit i think

now this is a VERY rough idea of the placement for the skid plate but u get the general idea :thumb:
By Punksz6
#323857 Nice, cant wait to see it done. :thumb:
By brandoff88
#323858 damn son, mad genious over here lol, keep up the good work man, you car has inspired me to do what i want and not whats cool, and for that i thank you! :thumb: