Post YOUR Coupe here
By Vti93T
#97308 lol..get to it and wash that thing! lol. Glad to hear you got a new window in! woot! hey..that's pretty good for being the second lowest! I'm no where near being the lowest here :-/
By Heatherly
#97846 So we got bored and the stock hubcaps looked AWFUL now that the car was lowered soo we painted them!! Cheap solution to not having wheels for now!!

Last edited by Heatherly on Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Vti93T
#97851 lookin sleeper with those "custom" hubcaps :wink: car looks good!
By Heatherly
Jdm_Katie wrote:lookin sleeper with those "custom" hubcaps :wink: car looks good!

Haha thanx, I didn't do what I had planned on doing, BUT I still need to take a picture of my break light for you and I keep forgetting haha.
By chrono404
Heatherly wrote:Image

They look good on a Black Coupe. I also love how you moved your plate. How did you mount it there?

Heatherly wrote:Haha thanx, I didn't do what I had planned on doing, BUT I still need to take a picture of my break light for you and I keep forgetting haha.

Pic of my Coupe on Stock EX 14" Steelies w/ Black Painted Hubcaps.
I did this over the winter when we have shitty roads. Didn't want to waste my Sticky tires on my LS webs, The stock hubcaps looked bad after 14 years of road use. Some Black paint fixed that pretty quick. I like the look of them in the Dark, Somewhat reminds me of Blades.
By Heatherly
#97866 Well my bumper is shot, I need a new one anyways so I just held it where I wanted, took a power drill and drilled it in with some screws. Not the best thing to do to your bumper but I figure I need a new one anyways so oh well. If we don't have our front plate on her, it's a $240 ticket so I gotta keep it on!!
By Vti93T
#97876 haha! I need a new bumper as well! lol. I just keep my license plate where it belongs. My old coupe had a relocator on it but I didn't like it anymore lol
By hondajunkee
#97896 Hub caps look good, did the same with my plate and just screwed it into the bumper lol
By Heatherly
#97904 No biggy I suppose, looks better IMO, lol.
By Heatherly
#102437 Went for a drive today and took some pics...

This would be me chillin' in traffic... lots of construction on the freeway here right now!!

The WEIRDO behind me is my friend in his rental car, his STI is getting maintenance done at the dealership!!

My DIY brakelight, "Miss EJ1".

&& HELLO CAMBER!!

Last edited by Heatherly on Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
By GoRide
#102439 Awesome pictures!!!
By hondajunkee
#102440 cars lookin sweet :thumb:
By chrono404
#102442 Love the pics by the water :thumb: Awesome architecture there.

Negative Camber FTW :thumb:
By Heatherly
#102443 Thankyou much, I had a lot of fun today!! :D
By marvinp8700
#102445 :thumb: plus some