Post YOUR Coupe here
By Gustavo
#265127 That is badass. :thumb:
By Spunky69
#265188 nicest coupe i think i have ever seen ya headin 2 any cruises or meets would love 2 see the car in person :)
By Punksz6
#265247 I love the Vid's. Nice Work!! :thumb: Hey can u still fold and unfold them with the Interior switch?
By Robbys89
#265793 Cheers guys means alot :thumb:

@ Punksz6, nah dude i have no OEM switch for the mirror's sadly, finding the switch harness and relay was to hard to come by. And i didn't want to go installing a switch from a motor parts store so instead i opted for no switch at all... well i do have an inturrupt switch hidden but thats just so when i dont want them to fold in for whatever reason
By Punksz6
#265822 Awe man, well hopefully you find one down the road. Yeah u dont what a Non Oem Switch for the power folding mirrors. And the interrupt switch is a good idea as well. Still Bad Ass! :thumb:
By Robbys89
#265909 Cheers man! ever stumble across the switch and all let me know :lol:
By Robbys89
Boods wrote:Wow man, this is gorgeous! Really like what you've done, looks badass. What intake is that as well?

Cheers man :thumb: it's an AEM v2 intake
By Robbys89
#272514 Well got to work today stripping out the gearbox to see what had happened to it after last night after been on the motor way, i noticed a weird sound when slowing down so pulled in to see what was going on, engine sounded like an old 80's diesel engine was horrible thought i bent valves or something, but couldent see what was wrong untill i began to take off and getting gears was a cunt with lots of grinding and squeeling sounds when taking off so knew it was a transmission problem then.

when i removed the gearbox i could feel a problem... play in the flywheel...so clutch came out and could see strate away the problem, 5 bolts came loose and where hitting against the inside of the clutch disc :facepalm: also stripped the gearbox to make sure it was just the one problem and luckly from everything i can see all seems good just need new clutch and flywheel bolts.

By jayEGR
Robbys89 wrote:Well got to work today stripping out the gearbox to see what had happened to it after last night after been on the motor way, i noticed a weird sound when slowing down so pulled in to see what was going on, engine sounded like an old 80's diesel engine was horrible thought i bent valves or something, but couldent see what was wrong untill i began to take off and getting gears was a cunt with lots of grinding and squeeling sounds when taking off so knew it was a transmission problem then.

when i removed the gearbox i could feel a problem... play in the flywheel...so clutch came out and could see strate away the problem, 5 bolts came loose and where hitting against the inside of the clutch disc :facepalm: also stripped the gearbox to make sure it was just the one problem and luckly from everything i can see all seems good just need new clutch and flywheel bolts.

time for a new clutch and flywheel upgrade:hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
By RWMIII
#272750 damn!! :shock:

one word man : LOCTITE!!
By HatchbackCrusader
Robbys89 wrote:Was in need of new mirror's so got my hand's on some folding one's, repainted and wired them in with a twist...... to fold/unfold with the alarm armed/unarmed! bit silly to some but i like it :) pic's and short vid's :thumbup:

Video's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOg_4I--lxE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FrJzjbv-QY

Thats a really good idea :thumb: