Post YOUR Coupe here
By 603 jdm
#270407 update- got the valve seals done finally. made a huge sifference and it was alot easier then i thought it would be. had my dad help me with it. she doesnt smoke anymore woohooo! next on the list is to finish wiring the speakers and radio to fix the hackjob tht was done before me. then finishing the rocker panel hole which is almost done just gotta pick up some more metal. and cleaning up the engine bay more and touching up some of the paint. also need to pick up new plugs,wires, and fuel filter.
By RWMIII
#270424 Awesome :thumb:
By 603 jdm
#270490 thanks!, im painting all the brackets and little things tht i can think of the same color as my vc and maybe a couple poilished or white painted things.
By Sutehk
#271370 :thumb:
By RWMIII
603 jdm wrote:thanks!, im painting all the brackets and little things tht i can think of the same color as my vc and maybe a couple poilished or white painted things.

One word for when you get her buttoned up: PICS! 8)
By 603 jdm
RWMIII wrote:
603 jdm wrote:thanks!, im painting all the brackets and little things tht i can think of the same color as my vc and maybe a couple poilished or white painted things.

One word for when you get her buttoned up: PICS! 8)

will doo soon and i might have a lil surprise for everyone this week!
By 603 jdm
#271479 update- soo i know this is a long story but a family friend wanted me to pick up a couple grills and 4 tires they had. i had no idea the condition of anything. turns out the tires wer like brand new off of their bmw x3 and they paid me 20 bucks to take them. i posted them on craigslist today and already sold them for 175 for a quick sell. then i went on craigslist again and saw a new post for three civic rims 20 bucks. long story short im picking up 3 99-00 si rims for 20 bucks with good tires and the rims are good too! and ordering coupe front bumper tomorrow night :)
By Punksz6
#271538 3 Si rims for $20 Hell Yeah!! :thumb:
By 603 jdm
Punksz6 wrote:3 Si rims for $20 Hell Yeah!! :thumb:

i almost creamed myself when i saw them haha. one has slight curbrash but barely notticable and the clear coart is pretty bad so im doing teals polished rim diy :P gonna go around and call the junkyards and check more on cl. they cost 264 buckss at the local stealership. and i cant get my work done bc theres a wikd sugar glider or bby sqirrel in my house im trying to catch behind my pellet stove :x im gonna friggin kill it ive been trying since 530 this morning and its 1044
By 603 jdm
#271708 ohh and the tires have so much tread tht the side nubs still are on them, the tires are all matching bridgstone i forget what the other part iss ill check in a lil bit and there 185-55-15
By 603 jdm
#271829 alright guys i know its been a while since i posted pics and i fealt like finally gettin up to find the camera haha. heres some pics of my lil goodies i picked up haha.
sunpro tach brand new-Image
custom air intake bracket haha strong as a mofo.
cleaned up the motor and paints a couple brackets as u can see.
and saved the best for last! the pics make them better then they are in person doing the wheel polishing diy teal-dx did.
tires-Image
starting to get the machined look off. man is it a biotch. anyone got any good ideas on sanding the lip and hard to get areas? im useing a dremel too with very light pressure now and it works good for takign the old finish off.
Enjoy! p.s still looking for a 4th si rim. should have soon though.
By RWMIII
#271858 sweet steal on those wheel bro :thumb:
By eg-guy
#271867 effin nice. those tires look brand new n the curb rash looks very repairable:thumb: but thats funny im workin on polishing my fat fives.. well at least started on the first one. i had scratches too, some deep but mostly nics and its all sanded out so far. polishing oem wheels is not for the faint of heart. lol

ima post my days progress, check it out when u can.
By 603 jdm
RWMIII wrote:sweet steal on those wheel bro :thumb:

thanks bro, im going down to salem mass to trade my steelies for a clean si with a slow leaking tire. but thats nothing. so worth it i can just pick up some winter beater rims later on.
By 603 jdm
eg-guy wrote:effin nice. those tires look brand new n the curb rash looks very repairable:thumb: but thats funny im workin on polishing my fat fives.. well at least started on the first one. i had scratches too, some deep but mostly nics and its all sanded out so far. polishing oem wheels is not for the faint of heart. lol

ima post my days progress, check it out when u can.

thanks, haha i have to slap the one i have partially sanded on it and my spare temporariily till i go grab my other si today or tomorrow. i heard paint stripper works great for the clear coat /machined finish.