Post YOUR Coupe here
By 603 jdm
#264151 yeah thats what i think im gunna do, anything else you think i should get off a z6 that might help the b7 out a lil? cant really afford a full head yet. should i port the z6 im if i get one? i got a great dremel.
By ghskid06
#264155 Nah. It wouldn't do you much good to port a z6 intake on a b7 head because you head ports would still be the smaller.
By 603 jdm
#264217 good point didnt think about that would be a tad pointless
By 603 jdm
#267827 update! got the timing belt and waterpump done! doing more motor work tomorrow and having a issue with one of the four studs that hold the vc down because the threads snapped off so i gotta replace the stud and it wont come out because its acting like its bent, anyone know if u should undo or just loosen the other camshaft bolts and try wiggleing it out and buying a new one or take the whole thing apart?
By 603 jdm
#268918 thanks to RWMIII for helpign meout with my camshft bolt question! doing more small updates soon! doing some wiring for my stereo and fixing the stock harness for it since the p.o cut it off. the rear speakers arent even hooked up and i am fixing the ground for my amp and wiring up my capacitor tomorrow hopefully. picked up a new sub off of one of my buddys for helping him work on his truck. its a 12 inch SSL stealth comp sub. looks brand new.and when i tested it it sounded great cmpared to my old kicker 12 tht crackled.
By 603 jdm
#269297 got my master gasket set from 1aauto.com! I was very glad to see it came so quickly! installing valve seals sometime this week
By Punksz6
#269302 Nice!! :thumb:
By Tristanw10
#269306 Hey man, nice build, Ill keep watching for updates
By 603 jdm
#270175 thanks guys! i wish i had 350 bucks right now so bad! theres a k24 vtec out of an 04 accord with just over 90k miles on Craigslist that im drooling over! i know it would b aot of work but for that price its worth it and it runs!
By Fada Blayne
#270216 grab dat shit!
By 603 jdm
#270224 im trying to see what i can do so i could possibly buy it or see if the guy would except trades like fourwheelers and whatnot.
By Punksz6
603 jdm wrote:thanks guys! i wish i had 350 bucks right now so bad! theres a k24 vtec out of an 04 accord with just over 90k miles on Craigslist that im drooling over! i know it would b aot of work but for that price its worth it and it runs!

Hell Yeah!! if everything is cool,runs and it's not stolen. :thumb:
By 603 jdm
#270311 the car was totaled tht it was in i guess, i have no idea what comes with it though. if i had the cash right now id be at the guys house in a second. no one is hiring though and its getting frustrating.
By Punksz6
#270313 Sorry to hear that. Yeah the Economy's pretty tough right now..Maybe he will take a trade or payments!! Never hurts to ask. Hope you find something:thumb:
By 603 jdm
#270340 yeah it sucks i asked the guy if he would possibly trade for my fourwheeler no response yet. ( fourwheeler not running needs a few little things)