Post YOUR Coupe here
By 1ACarlos
#260417 Thanks for the pictures
By ghskid06
#260486 Nice man. Bay looks really good. Don't forget The body work pics :thumb:
By 603 jdm
#260612 ordering my valve seals nd distributor cam seal today off rockauto. been raining so not much body work being done ill post pics later
By 603 jdm
#262324 so today i applied for a job at advance auto parts. but thats not my update haha my father has a buddy at work that used to have a 99 si coupe and he is giving me all his extra parts. replaced my old wornout shifter with one in mint condition from his si. took away 90% of my gear wobble away and it fealt stiffer. gonna replace the other bushings asap. ordered the valve seals a few days ago so should be here at the latest nxt monday.
By ghskid06
#262327 Good luck with the job man. :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#262328 man this thread remindes me of my thread when i 1st started

good luck to you man!
keep your head up thu thick n thin!!
dont let speed bumps ruin it for you :thumb:
By 603 jdm
#262461 thanks guys! means alot. got another update for today. went to autozone and picked up some grip tape and taped up my pedals. they look awesome and i love the feel of it!
By 603 jdm
#262464 haha i know man, this lil coupe definitally likes them speedbumps but in the end itll be worth it.
By 603 jdm
#262470 haha me and the car dont like those. she just like to make things difficult for a broke white boy haha.
By 603 jdm
#262722 so i came home today and noticed box from rockauto at my doorstep. so i got all excited thinking my vales seals came in. opened the box and only found 2 valve seals :x :x :x 1 exhaust and 1 intake. so now i gotta wait even longer to do them!
By 603 jdm
#263736 sooo i checked out 1aauto.com today and noticed how cheap the headgasket master kit would be for the b7 and noticed the z6 was cheap too. maybe ill pick up the z6 one and pick up a cheap z6 head,rebuild it and put it on the b7 bottom. more 1/4 panel work has been done and also in the middle of cleanin the engine up. already have 90% of the oil off of the block. useing wire brushes and dremel sander bits to make it really nice, sanding and polishing the fuel rail too. forget if i posted before but i grip taped the pedals also. been really busy with my girl so havent done much
By 603 jdm
#263962 sooo finally got some time to post pics of my lil bit of progress on the coupe. my dad's been helping me out alot with this car. and i gotta give it too him i would not know just about anything about working on cars if it wasnt for him. hes helpin me build up the rear 1/4s. so enough of the novel haha heres some pics of mine and my dads work.
still alot to do but its getting there. heres some pics of my drivers side rocker panel. its alot better then what i thought. the pass side wasnt rotted at all thanks god.
heres the 99 si shifter all finished. made a world of difference, just need es bushings grip tape was kinda crappy looking but cleaned it up a lil.
also started cleaning the engine up and degreased as much as i could get to. now im useing wire brushes to clean up the dizzy and fuel rail. painting exhaust manifold soon. also trying to find z6 IM and TB.
cheap 3 dollar battery tiedown kit and new ground wire (still not done with making custom grounding kit.)
enjoy :D
By Ajax1989
#264085 just find the z6 IM
the throttle bodies are the same
:thumb:

edit:
unless u have the super awesome
d15b8.. then u need a b7 or z6 TB