Post YOUR Coupe here
By jayEGR
#279671 yea i agree ^
so i fially got my paint job done and my brawl put on this week, driving my dads ranger sucked but it was worth the wait

Tada

oh and i also have my new rims coming in this week
my next to do thing on the list is changing my whole interior to blk and s2k seats and also last but not least iam going b20v :hehe:
By Ajax1989
#279681 Fucking sexy
By Punksz6
jayEGR wrote:yea i agree ^
so i fially got my paint job done and my brawl put on this week, driving my dads ranger sucked but it was worth the wait

Tada

oh and i also have my new rims coming in this week
my next to do thing on the list is changing my whole interior to blk and s2k seats and also last but not least iam going b20v :hehe:

Bad Ass Bro!! :thumb:
By jayEGR
#279885 well i had to post it up but ill post soon once i have the new rims on as well even more sexy lol , thanks fella for the comments :thumb: i need to get the side markers :hehe:
By Ajax1989
jayEGR wrote:well i had to post it up but ill post soon once i have the new rims on as well even more sexy lol , thanks fella for the comments :thumb: i need to get the side markers :hehe:

get clear ones!

there dope
By Vti93T
#279929 Looks good :thumb:
By jayEGR
94_jdm_ferio wrote:
jayEGR wrote:well i had to post it up but ill post soon once i have the new rims on as well even more sexy lol , thanks fella for the comments :thumb: i need to get the side markers :hehe:

get clear ones!

there dope

idk i like the amber ones
By jayEGR
94_jdm_ferio wrote:

get clear ones!

there dope

idk i like the amber ones
By Vti93T
jayEGR wrote:
Vti93T wrote:Looks good :thumb:

its almost like a replica of your old one :cry:
you coupe was supper clean to

Thanks
By jayEGR
#283388 DAMN its been awhile since i been on (here goes my life again lmao!!!) ...its been awhile because I was out with a computer but here some update new rims and tires Kuhmos and a slight style of sprint heart but with a big lip ,I also finally put on the extended lug nuts with the rims. Have my yonoka exhaust also installed with my B series hytech replica header

Here some before and after pics for my header:
here some pics from underneath when i installed the whole exhaust
system:

and here some updates on how the coupe sits now

Hope you guys like the pics. I have more goodies coming soon its just my phone isn't sending my picture to my email right ...my cord broke that downloads to the comptuer so its hard to download pics lately ,plus i know how you guys are picture whores and love pics

As funny as this sound i already got sick of the rims i have on there now ....have a new pair of shoes coming soon to be painted also bought side markers and vent visor for my windows ....ENJOY