Post YOUR Coupe here
By kingjmack
#269559 Random Wildfire Pic from I-75 North

Harbor freight solar-powered auto-darkening helmet

Shaved the windshield washer bottle so the bay would look a little cleaner ***REPEAT PIC***
Last edited by kingjmack on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
By kingjmack
#269560 Not sure if I posted a pic of the battery/full size spare

Wait a minute. I already posted this pic. All that's missing is a 10LB blue bottle on the left side. Hmmmmmmmm.........................
Last edited by kingjmack on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
By kingjmack
#269561 Saved for Super-Duper Ultra Class 9 Top secret update.
By Punksz6
kingjmack wrote:***SNEEK PEEK***

Got a present from RYWIRE

NICE!! :thumb:
By kingjmack
Punksz6 wrote:NICE!! :thumb:

Thanks!. I may have forgot to mention that I sourced a 98+ ITR master cylinder so I could use the hardlines that Rywire offered. I probably wont install everything until I have the mil-spec harness, and find some poly-bushings for my manual steering rack.
By jayEGR
#269732 i would love to eliminate my rear seats like this also an throw on more shit for the motor but getting a CBR1000 :thumb: this looks great
By kingjmack
jayEGR wrote:i would love to eliminate my rear seats like this also an throw on more shit for the motor but getting a CBR1000 :thumb: this looks great

Thanks! Anything on the civic is worth putting off until after you get a bike. What year CBR you getting? I can't remember if it's 07 or 08 when they changed styles, but I'd be torn. i"ve seen some good deals on 04's & 05's. Make sure you post pics when you get it!
By Ecc0
#283114 Coming along real nice I like the wash bottle is a similar idea to mine but I went super small and use a rad over spill bottle and fitted the pump to it.

I'm looking to spray my interior as have totally stripped my car including roof lining so want it all looking the same and is good to have an idea what it'll look like once done
By kingjmack
Ecc0 wrote:Coming along real nice I like the wash bottle is a similar idea to mine but I went super small and use a rad over spill bottle and fitted the pump to it.

I'm looking to spray my interior as have totally stripped my car including roof lining so want it all looking the same and is good to have an idea what it'll look like once done

Do you have any pics of your washer bottle set-up?

I've also been thinking about stripping the rest of the interior, but I'd like to see pics of one that's already done.

It has been a long time since I've updated this thread and haven't really done much to the car. Other bills have taken priority over the ej1 right now.

I need to clean the car up so I can show pics of the tenzo r seats I installed, and the wink mirror. Brake lines have yet to be relocated.

What's crazy is that I've got quite a bit of stuff laying around waiting to be installed. Here's the list:
ITR brake reservoir
RYWIRE brake line kit
RYWIRE seperated charge harness (To tuck the fusebox and make it look clean)
S2k Clutch reservoir with spacer
Manual pedal set
Keyless Entry
S2k starter button (I'm going to completely eliminate the need for a key)
Non-Air Bag dash
Manual gauge set from 94 ej1
amplified under-dash antenna
Energy Suspension complete poly-bushing set
Manual steering rack and subframe (Need to rebuild the rack)
Waterpump, Timing Belt, and Gasket kit

I think that's all of the parts. I have a couple bodywork things I want to do as well:
Shave trunk lock/unlock cylinder
Shave antenna hole
Work on Shaving engine bay
Shave the emblems
Paint hood and trunk black - This is one of the controversal mods among my friends becasue it is a played out look around here, but for me, its a way to change the looks of my car for little more than labor involved for the painting.
By jadeydrag0117
kingjmack wrote:Image

not gunna lie these garage decorations are.......uuugg..... BEAUTIFUL