Turbo and Supercharger discussion
By jrowley
#333552 Just curious if anyone uses their turbo kit I did a search on here but i swear I never get anything close to what I search for...fail. :? If someone does have one is it good reliable you know will I be happy w it? Thx in advance
By JUICE
#333585 Only thing worth a f*#% from CX is their universal intercooler kits (cheapest out there) but that's only worthwhile if you got someone with a tig welder to make it work.

Their turbo kits are standard eBay Chinese garbage. You'll spend as much as a quality kit in the long run to make the garbage work, and it won't look as good, perform as well, or last nearly as long.
By ohDirka
#333713 They're piping is good too. I've bought from them before. From what I've heard their intercoolers are hit or miss. Sounds like luck of the draw.
By jrowley
#333870 Alright thx for the info. I do have a td05h and HF Mani I'll just use those for a build least I know those are quality.
By bigpunn421
#335016 a few of my friend shave over 30k on a turbo from them. a knock off t04e.

i just bought a kit for my awd civic build and everything looks good.

you cant compare a $500 kit to a $2000 turbo and a custom kit. but the ebay turbo kit will surprise you.
By 91sicivic
#339452 i have a full kit from them and it is reliable at 12 psi zero problems 3 yrs now friends of mine have been thru many companys and have had no luck i track my car and is also my dd
By jefferydclark
#339726 i have a cxracing front mount and a cxracing 57 trim on my y7/z6 vitara build and I made 263hp/262tq on 18psi with my super cheap ebay bov opening over wastegate pressure. I know have a turbonetics rapter bov. that turbo has been on my car for a year and it has absolutely no shaft play at all( I just pulled it off to install a twisted ram). cxracing as a company are good people. the turbo kits are cheap but anyone that spends 170 bucks on a turbo shouldn't expect it to last a life time and I'm no exception. I expect to use it for a little while and I have done just that. I can post my dyno chart if you'd like to see it and i'll post some videos of some runs on my facebook if you're interested in seeing that. I made that hp and torque at 18psi at 5k rpms ON A SINGLE CAM!!!! if you ask me, that's not too bad...not many 300hp b series are hitting those torque numbers :)

obviously brand name stuff is better but cx racing stuff is ok. just make sure you buy it from their website, not on ebay, there are a lot of companies on there called cxracing.