Turbo and Supercharger discussion
By Finally Hatched
#317953 please cut me some slack and dont crucify me, i am new to the honda thing and really am green to turbo stuff all together.

i bought my little hatch cause i love the way they look and its a hell of a gas saver, but i been considering boosting it a little.

i dont wanna do a motor swap or anything, and i know there is more involved than just bolting a turbo on, but what all is needed engine wise? i found a cheap turbo setup http://www.amazon.com/Turbo-Series-Hond ... +turbo+kit and i was curious if this thing could just kinda be plug and play?

i dont need enough boost to hit the track or anything, just a little bit more power. can stock internals handle a small boost? lemme know...

oh and what kinda power could i be looking at?
By xwhitchx
#318311 boosting is a paint in the ass when your new at it. As of that kit you linked, I would not get that myself. Get your self a nice turbo. And part the the rest together. So you can get just the parts and brands you want.

BTW what engine do you have in your car and how many miles are on it.

and if you did get that kit ypu still would need to buy more stuff to get it all working right
By 92egdxhatch
#318338 Do a TON of research, knowledge is key!