Turbo and Supercharger discussion
By brandoff88
#305793 http://www.ebay.com/itm/EF-EG-EK-D15-D16-D15A-D16A-SOHC-Ram-Horn-T3-T4-Turbo-Kit-W-Turbonetics-Turbo-T3-/380388495551?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item5890ebd0bf&vxp=mtr

i know turbonetics is a decently known brand but what do you guys think about this kit? worthy of a d15b jdm and about 8-10 psi with a mild engine build?
By bOOsted_Z6
#305802 im running this exact kit on my d16 and i absolutley love it and you cant beat it for the price. it also comes with everything needed to put it on. everything is pretty decent quality as well http://www.cxracing.com/mm5/merchant.mv ... e=JDMCivic
By SkunkDcivic
#305837 I'd go with the turbonetics and also check out go autoworks for the price you could get a really well kit with good quality parts for the same price
By brandoff88
#305926 i was going to say it looks like a different kit, hence there is a ram horn mani and its an actual turbonetics turbo, i think the turbonetics is a bit bigger, id have to double check but for 1500 bucks that seems like a steal, specially from ebay
By brandoff88
SkunkDcivic wrote:I'd go with the turbonetics and also check out go autoworks for the price you could get a really well kit with good quality parts for the same price

also tried looking up autoworks and it came up with a bunch of mustang, and body repair shops...nothing for civics :? any links im curious, i hope to build or get a turbo kit by the end of august and im doing as much research as possible first

EDIT: just realized its go autoworks...lol
By brandoff88
#305973 yeah i saw later that they had that option to upgrade the turbo so thats actually a pretty damn good deal, what amount of boost and what numbers you makin with that kit, im curious to know.
By SkunkDcivic
#305979 675 on pump gas and I haven't even scratched the serfice of the turbos capability
By brandoff88
#305994 damn those some big numbers for a cheap kit...thats savage...i might have to look more into that kit :hehe: im only looking for like 300 tops as its daily driven and dont want to romp on it and end up in a tree haha 8)
By SkunkDcivic
#306005 It's great! I wouldn't ever buy full race or afi kits way over priced