Turbo and Supercharger discussion
By JUICE
#298104 all comes down to how much power you wanna make. the smaller the A/R, the quicker it's gonna spool but less power. the bigger the A/R, the slower it's gonna spool but will make more power once it does. you don't want an oversized turbo.
By SkunkDcivic
#298116 i want 650 max on a fully built 2- gsr sleeved and fully ported
By d-mon
SkunkDcivic wrote:i want 650 max on a fully built 2- gsr sleeved and fully ported

really?
i want a billion dollars and supermodels to bring me breakfast in bed.
:(
By SkunkDcivic
#298272 Except I have the motor and the head has supertech valve train full skunk2 pro 1s and cam gears ported and the block has a eagle crank je pistons eagle rods 84 mm bore with daton sleeves arp studs and slowmotion motorsports catch can so what supermodels do you know?
By SkunkDcivic
#298273 Oh and also a skunk2 70 mm throttlebody and intake all black series and 1000cc injectors and hondata s300
By JUICE
#298287 my buddy jason has a ERL block with 6262 that put down 644whp on slowmotions dyno last year. they had to stop there cause that's where the ID 1000's maxed out on race fuel. this year he's looking to make 800+ with the same turbo, but with bigger fuel pumpS and ID 2000's..

last years setup..

this years..
By SkunkDcivic
#298359 see thats the turbo im getting but it comes with those two ar sides which one did you friend grab?
By JUICE
#298398 talked to my buddy, he's actually on a .68 A/R 6765. i always thought it was a 6262.

the A/R .63 6262 should work pretty damn good on your setup. i dont think your injectors will get you to 650whp, but they'll definitly be enough to get close, which sounds like what you want anyway.. do it up man! get this monster ready for IFO @ National Trails next month!!!
By SkunkDcivic
#298475 you going.to be there and what track is it at this year I also want to make 600 plus I'd be happy with
By bigpunn421
#298584 the a/r on the exhaust side has to do with spooling. the cold side does too but sometimes the bigger setup spools quicker

take the gt2871 and gt3071

you would think the 2871 spools fatser but thats wrong. the 3071 spools faster.

theres alot to consider other than a/r