Turbo and Supercharger discussion
By bigpunn421
#296685 your going to need injectors and a fuel pump. i would change the filter too and inspect the lines.

for turbo setup you need a turbo , exhaust mani, wastegate, blow off valve, turbo lines coolant/oil, downpipe, fmic and piping, map sensor if you plan more than 10psi, tunable ecu, and a tuner. plus you have to install it.

other things might pop up during the build like clutch, gaskets and seals. i would change the vac lines too if they are old. and other maintance

sometimes you have to remove a/c and get a smaller radiator. some exhaust manis say with or without powersteering watch out for that.

thats pretty much it. you could also get a boost gauge and wideband sensor to watch over the motor.

some people need spark plugs too.

i would also look over entire suspension and brake setup before your plan to go fast.

good luck and stay safe
By 92dxeg
#298342 how much can u boost a stock gsr like what hp is the stock internals good up too?
By JUICE
#298348 ^^ with any stock B series motor.. the pistons have a tendancy to start melting once you're over 300whp on pump gas..