Turbo and Supercharger discussion
By xjm92x
#279286 So this guy is selling this turbo on this facebook group page and it looks legit he says theres no shaft play or leaks but everyone keeps saying its trash and only for drift He said its a Garret T25 or T28

By poorman type-r
#279288 That's a small turbo. You sure won't be making much power with it.
By d-mon
#279289 for what motor?
looks like a t25, kind of small.
By JUICE
#279290 if it's not blown, thats a great little turbo. dont expect to make crazy power on it though..

they're ball-bearing so they spool quick and can push a descent bit of psi. would be a great turbo on a stock-mild D series or a stock B series motor

there's all kind of flange adapters to run it on any t3/t4/whatever manifold you want, you'll just have to have the downpipe made. probably more hassle than it's worth.. :lol:
By xjm92x
#279292 Well Would U recommend using it to Push about 8psi on a Stock D16y8
By poorman type-r
xjm92x wrote:Well Would U recommend using it to Push about 8psi on a Stock D16y8

GT35R :thumb: Haha I'm joking. I have no clue. Wait for JUICE to reply he knows a lot about that kind of chit.
By JUICE
#279305 The psi part is irrelevant, it'd probably make that y8 actually make some torque! Might have to buy an aftermarket wastegate to lower the psi, not sure when that one opens..

I say go for It! Be prepared to do some customization, but that's gonna happen with ANY turbo build. NOTHING ever just bolts up. :lol: :lol: :lol: