Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Eg6H2D
CMDeOro wrote:Looks good buddy... When is the turbo going in?

over the next few months. just gathering all the parts needed now.. Mainly the manifold and turbo. then after that it's a str8 line.. =]
By BLaCkSiLo
EG6b20R wrote:
BLaCkSiLo wrote:sick ride man, love the wheels but you gotta do something with that rust! 8)

however, 125whp with a stock z6, that's pretty impressive... i'm looking forward to your turbo build, i'm going for >300 here in a month or so, you doing a vitara bottom end? and did you pick up that cam yet?

Thanks man! 128whp.. lol. yea im going for about 400 reliably. before i sleeve it. No the vitara im not going to do. im going to spend a lil more for CP piston / eagle bottom. Clevite main bearings and stuff.. the bisimoto cam havent yet it's about 449 . so in the next few weeks after the holidays ill start collecting more parts...

awesome man, i'm very with my vitara bottom end, good power, very reliable, i drive it like 40-60 miles a day! i would love a bisi cam but like you there expensive..

i'm building the head in the next coming months, i will keep an eye on this build! good luck man, let me know if you have any questions 8)
By Eg6H2D
BLaCkSiLo wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:
BLaCkSiLo wrote:sick ride man, love the wheels but you gotta do something with that rust! 8)

however, 125whp with a stock z6, that's pretty impressive... i'm looking forward to your turbo build, i'm going for >300 here in a month or so, you doing a vitara bottom end? and did you pick up that cam yet?

Thanks man! 128whp.. lol. yea im going for about 400 reliably. before i sleeve it. No the vitara im not going to do. im going to spend a lil more for CP piston / eagle bottom. Clevite main bearings and stuff.. the bisimoto cam havent yet it's about 449 . so in the next few weeks after the holidays ill start collecting more parts...

awesome man, i'm very with my vitara bottom end, good power, very reliable, i drive it like 40-60 miles a day! i would love a bisi cam but like you there expensive..

i'm building the head in the next coming months, i will keep an eye on this build! good luck man, let me know if you have any questions 8)

Yea Black Silo,
I was looking at your build last night. pretty sweet. I seen you are running FJ Rods. i wonder how well those hold up for big boost.. I might consideer those.. not bad for 289!! :thumb:
By Cl9junky
#228184 Your build is coming along very nice. I am loving those HX wheels :thumb:
By Eg6H2D
#228943 :thumb: so after deep thought ive decided to go elsewhere with my set up. I wont give any info now, but's definately going to be a surprise.. Stay tuned... still keeping the z6 but it will go into another shell. =]

:thumb:
By JDMteALeG6
#228960 my hero! :bowdown:
i hope my car will look as nice as yours one day...
By Eg6H2D
JDMteALeG6 wrote:my hero! :bowdown:
i hope my car will look as nice as yours one day...

Lol.. Thanks! It's getting there.!!
By BLaCkSiLo
EG6b20R wrote:
BLaCkSiLo wrote:
EG6b20R wrote:

Yea Black Silo,
I was looking at your build last night. pretty sweet. I seen you are running FJ Rods. i wonder how well those hold up for big boost.. I might consideer those.. not bad for 289!! :thumb:

Yea i know right? $300 for the rods are a cheap deal, i don't know about HUGE boost but James at speedfactory took the stock sleeve vitara z6 to ~609whp before one of the cylinders let loose, but that was spinning just shy of 10k RPM!

stoked for updates! :thumb:
By Eg6H2D
#232648 New small mod. Thanks to Ecc0 :thumb:

Before ..

After...

Just have to make use of the low fuel indicator. Using and ek sender unit.
Last edited by Eg6H2D on Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Ajax1989
#232657 lookin good!
By 1ACarlos
#232659 Nice color
By Eg6H2D
1ACarlos wrote:Nice color

Did you guys get the Passenger power mirror in yet?.
By Eg6H2D
#234312 Soo my trusty ass eGay radiator shit the bed!!! the fins have been chopped up by the radiator fan. so it has a fast drip on the lower right. the fan mounting holes never lined up properly!!!

So this Friday arrives my New Radiator from NEUKIN.com !!!! Thanks to JUICE!!! on the awesome deal! :thumb:

will get pics up once i slap it on!!