Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Bblackyy
#222729 Love the rims ! :hehe:
By BLaCkSiLo
#223663 sick ride man, love the wheels but you gotta do something with that rust! 8)

however, 125whp with a stock z6, that's pretty impressive... i'm looking forward to your turbo build, i'm going for >300 here in a month or so, you doing a vitara bottom end? and did you pick up that cam yet?
By Ajax1989
#224402 when u say u got a tune, what did they do excatly?
i plan on gettin a mini swap and want a s2 intake mani and lookin about that kinda power to the wheels?
By Eg6H2D
Bblackyy wrote:Love the rims ! :hehe:

thanks! i gotta re do them again damn road pebbles got to em.. probably have a paint shop do it this time with real paint so it lasts!!
By Eg6H2D
BLaCkSiLo wrote:sick ride man, love the wheels but you gotta do something with that rust! 8)

however, 125whp with a stock z6, that's pretty impressive... i'm looking forward to your turbo build, i'm going for >300 here in a month or so, you doing a vitara bottom end? and did you pick up that cam yet?

Thanks man! 128whp.. lol. yea im going for about 400 reliably. before i sleeve it. No the vitara im not going to do. im going to spend a lil more for CP piston / eagle bottom. Clevite main bearings and stuff.. the bisimoto cam havent yet it's about 449 . so in the next few weeks after the holidays ill start collecting more parts...
By Eg6H2D
94_jdm_ferio wrote:when u say u got a tune, what did they do excatly?
i plan on gettin a mini swap and want a s2 intake mani and lookin about that kinda power to the wheels?

did you peep the video yet?.
mainly tune air/fuel and timing. for more torque which went up to 113 from 101 definately feel the pull there.

it did start to lean out after a few pulls due to my fuel pump being stock. so that's the best we could do. im sure i could have squeezed more out of it if i had the Walbro 255 in there. more like 132whp with about 121tq. remember this motor has no internal work at the moment it's all STOCK internally, just has bolt ons ..
By Eg6H2D
#224517 Quick Update.. 11-23-2010

Finanlly Added my SIR-G from strut tower bar. been sitting on for almost 2 years. now it handles better not as loose as it was before. thinkiong for wrinkle red as new paint for it.. match the vlave cover??.. =]

M8-1.25x25mm bolts with matching flange nuts. i think 1.50 would have filled the hole better but these still bolt up pretty good. also 20mm length would have been a lil better but damn the places either had the bolt and no nut ot nut and no bolts.. lol

More to come.. =] :thumb:
By EdwinBlack
#224526 Your hatch is clean :thumb: and some nice numbers.

I would not paint that bar the same color thats not going to look cool
Just keep it black or dark gray

Good luck on your turbo built. I'll be watching this one
By Eg6H2D
EdwinBlack wrote:Your hatch is clean :thumb: and some nice numbers.

I would not paint that bar the same color thats not going to look cool
Just keep it black or dark gray

Good luck on your turbo built. I'll be watching this one

Lol thanks. yea it's clean in some sections not as clean as yours though. i still have my cancer filled quarters. just a bitshhh to get working on them.. Soon Soon. with full paint. maybe a distinct color change.. =]

Yea but the bar wouldnt just be red.. lol. it's be powder coat/wrinkle red. like this..

By EdwinBlack
#224532 Well, at least you've got some nice wheels lol
I know, it a hell of work but the result is all worth it

Mine isn't as clean as it is looking at the pictures, if you come closer you see all the scratches and dents so mine also needs a new paintjob.

Strut bar; That makes it different, that wouldn't look bad at all

Keep up posting :D
By OleFolk
#224765 Yeah I got that same strut bar and it defiantly makes a difference
I keep hearing that the skunk 2 intake mani takes power away
but you just have to tune it right?

Edit: I think those mounts help out with whp right?
By Eg6H2D
OleFolk wrote:Yeah I got that same strut bar and it defiantly makes a difference
I keep hearing that the skunk 2 intake mani takes power away
but you just have to tune it right?

Edit: I think those mounts help out with whp right?

yea definately it's how u tune it. it just shifts the torque curve up a lil higher in the rpm range. and yes the mounts do help keep power to the ground.. less engine flex better tranferable power.. =] :thumb:
By Eg6H2D
chilango41 wrote::thumb: :thumb:
I want to paint my strut bar wrinkle red too :D

yea might do it this weekend with the left over wrinkle paint i have from my valve cover.. =] see how it goes with a heat gun. ill probabbly start witht he ends first. wait til they dry a bit and then work on my way towards the middle of the bar..