Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Civic_HatchSI
#330067 So my slave cylinder shit the bed this week and my clutch line busted again. (braided line) junk...

This time I bought a hard line and picked up a new slave. Going to fix it tonight.

By Civic_HatchSI
#330363 Clutch line completed and slave installed last weekend. Had the car out on Sunday, worked great!!!

Also changed up my lip!

On another note, I have more problems with the rear end of the car. Back when I got hit and had the car supposedly "repaired" well it wasn't done properly and my paint is falling off like dust.. and my quarter panel is still shoved in on the passenger side. That explains why I have been having major water leaks and the bumper cracking.

So my car is now back at another shop, this time at the same cousin that did my car the first couple times. Anyways he took the air gun to the back bumper, and this was the result :(

Right now I am trying to decide whether to have the hole car pulled and repainted again or just paint the bumper and call it a day.... I have less then two weeks until the car show, so its really bad timing bleh!

rant over/
By JUICE
#330370 New bumper looks good. :thumb:

and there's no way in hell you're getting any sort of traction with those tires! Lol. I'm on 225/50 BFG drag radials and I can only get them to hook in 4th. :lol:
By Civic_HatchSI
JUICE wrote:New bumper looks good. :thumb:

and there's no way in hell you're getting any sort of traction with those tires! Lol. I'm on 225/50 BFG drag radials and I can only get them to hook in 4th. :lol:

Ya I am not getting any traction lol. I mostly just putt around town back and forth to work anyway. I don't really know what to get for tires, especially for my wheels they are not really the widest thing going lol
By Civic_HatchSI
#330587 Car is still at the shop!!! hopefully get it home tomorrow, Tuesday at latest! pics soon to follow

Since I don't have my civic, I have been working on my subaru. Changed the rear end fluid and installed my edm headlight washers and summer wheels.

By Vti93T
#331077 You make me want another civic Holly :) Love the subaru hehe
By Civic_HatchSI
Vti93T wrote:You make me want another civic Holly :) Love the subaru hehe

haha yay, now buy another coupe would ya :D

here is a pic from the car show last weekend

and a a pic of my buddies type r and our wanna be r lol

By vtecpowerrr
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Image

Arent these the ones for sale on Kijiji ? You from around Moncton ?
By vtecpowerrr
#333138 awwh thats too bad, I`m from campbellton I would've loved to buy them ! I think I texted you once about them.. anyways !
By Civic_HatchSI
vtecpowerrr wrote:awwh thats too bad, I`m from campbellton I would've loved to buy them ! I think I texted you once about them.. anyways !

Ya they sold really quick. I am saving up for Mugen m7's the rims I have always wanted <3
By Civic_HatchSI
#333291 Nice b/w shot of my car from the show, thanks again to Alain Theriault

and my fav engine shot :D

Last edited by Civic_HatchSI on Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Xanderion
#333306 My god! This is one beast of a Civic! Makes me wanna turbo my Coupe sooo bad. Awesome car you've built! I miss my hatch!