Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Civic_HatchSI
#326790 Picking up my transmission this weekend, I dropped it off to a buddy to build it. That's something I will not touch lol.

Hopefully have the transmission installed again by Sunday and have some of my mr2 parts collected!

And!! my BBS are almost completed, I just need tires!!! Pics to follow :D
By Fada Blayne
#326864 Lmk when they are ready to send my wheels to me :hehe:
By MG6
#326873 what type of paint did you use? Looks good.
By Civic_HatchSI
MG6 wrote:what type of paint did you use? Looks good.

Krylon Dual

Its a one stage primer and paint
By Civic_HatchSI
#328919 Few pics from over the week, tranny is all back in, fluids changed and started right up no problem. Looking forward to taking it out again.

Going to install my ek side skirts and my other bumper with fog lights this weekend.

more to come!
By Vti93T
#329270 you make me want to get another civic :)
By Civic_HatchSI
#329548 I was very hesitant to cut my bumper, had it this way forever lol. But I am very happy with the results, glad I did it.

More changes to come for 2013!!
By PGB
#329706 Wow, She's a beauty. It'll take me a week to read all this in detail :P Solid build, I'm so envious lol Good luck with the new tranny and quarter goals.
By Civic_HatchSI
#329859 Thanks!! I should have him back on the road this week, photoshoot to follow :thumb:
By rootbeer_eg
#329889 can you post pictures of how your intercooler piping is going to fit around the fogs
cause i want to keep my fogs when i go turbo

please and thank you ma'am
By mitch6
#329897 Can't wait to see your EK skirts installed :thumb: try to post pics of any difficulties you had please? I have a pair of EK skirts I bought last year but been to lazy to install them :lol: I am going to install them in a few months from now.