Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Punksz6
#138164 NICE!! :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#138167 I hope to get the harness on next week end.
By Greasedmonkey
#138234 I finally took the GSR to the storage so that I can start working on it in my spare time. I have everything but a new water pump for it. Time to get cracking and tear it down to send it out to get checked and cleaned.

Going to get a new harness to mess with this weekend now. So no working on the car now. I have to drive 4 hours to get the harness from a friend, and go to his sons bday party.
By 93hatcheg
#138240 how do you have an ek center console, can you post more pics of that and maybe a DIy ahha
By Greasedmonkey
#138301 i dont have it anymore. that left along long long time ago...
By Ajax1989
#138336 so the ek console screws rite in or is there any mods needed??
By Greasedmonkey
#138403 I had the rear bracket to mount the armest to the car, the front wasnt mounted. I neve got around to that. I took it out when I got the optional audio console and arm rest.
By Vti93T
#138757 we are getting closer and closer to the hatch being on the road..super happy :)
By 93hatcheg
#138894 so if i get the mounts for ek then the consol will bolt in? thats sick :lol:
By Greasedmonkey
#138900 you will have to make something for the front...you can only put in the rear mount.
By Carfanatic
#138908 Yeah!!! engine is inside!

you keep the engine this way? or going for a boost/supercharge? :D
By Greasedmonkey
#138981 i dont like boosting...im an all motor guy.
By Heatherly
Greasedmonkey wrote:i dont like boosting...im an all motor guy.

So sad, you know I think you should go boost, but that's just me lol. :D
By Greasedmonkey
#139054 all motor malitia!

This is just a temp motor anyways. Its to power the car while the gsr is on the stand getting put together.