Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Greasedmonkey
Jr_DSantos wrote:
Vti93T wrote:It'll remain teal :) Hopefully they'll paint it too!

hopefully, my buddy got rear ended last year while driving his hatch and the insurance paid to paint the rear end with new parts so he just paid to paint the rest but he still got to pick any color :D

If I were to get to pick any color, it would be Aztec Green Pearl.
By Apexracing
Greasedmonkey wrote:
Jr_DSantos wrote:

hopefully, my buddy got rear ended last year while driving his hatch and the insurance paid to paint the rear end with new parts so he just paid to paint the rest but he still got to pick any color :D

sorry some people out there drive like retards. i'm glad the damage isnt too bad. And i'm grateful that every one was ok. Keep us updated with the repairs :D
By HungRealLow21
Apexracing wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:
Jr_DSantos wrote:

sorry some people out there drive like retards. i'm glad the damage isnt too bad. And i'm grateful that every one was ok. Keep us updated with the repairs :D

man cant wait to see it rise again!!
By Vti93T
Apexracing wrote:
Greasedmonkey wrote:
Jr_DSantos wrote:

Thanks..we will..I called the insurance lady yesterday and am just waiting to hear back from her and we'll be setting up an appointment with the body shop to get it all taken care of. Will possibly be picking up an extra bumper and/or tailgate too. Don't know for sure yet but we'll see.
By Greasedmonkey
#290202 If all goes well, the car will be taken to a body shop tomorrow or at least get a estimate done on the repairs. This shit is taking forever.
By Greasedmonkey
#290723 Car is at the shop getting looked at. I about strangled the advisor that came out to look at it. Walked out with all his crap, looked at the car and said totaled.

Bitch...do your job and write up an estimate so I can get my money.

Got a 2010 Cobalt as a rental until they do their job and give me an estimate. Remebered tonight that if it does get totaled, I have a friend with a CX hatch that is just chilling in a garage I will try to get to swap everything over to. Or All the money will go into my Z.
By Apexracing
Greasedmonkey wrote:Car is at the shop getting looked at. I about strangled the advisor that came out to look at it. Walked out with all his crap, looked at the car and said totaled.

Bitch...do your job and write up an estimate so I can get my money.

Got a 2010 Cobalt as a rental until they do their job and give me an estimate. Remebered tonight that if it does get totaled, I have a friend with a CX hatch that is just chilling in a garage I will try to get to swap everything over to. Or All the money will go into my Z.

you have a z? where have i been. :lol:
By Vti93T
#290800 haha there's a build thread in the "other rides" section. We've had it since last Christmas. :)

Hoping the guy will call today and let us know how much we will be getting for the hatch. If we do end up parting out the hatch then the motor will be sold and I will be getting a beefier motor to replace mine :3 and then Blake can auto cross my car when he wants to..but that means I also have to swap over his suspension and sell mine..Aww sad face. I'm still hoping we are able to keep her though..We should know today.
By Vti93T
#291999 So I thought I'd rant a bit on here since we have dealt with so much shit. Well the car has been at the body shop now for a week and a half. The dude was supposed to call us 2 times a week and we never heard from him. So yesterday we went down to the shop and talked to the guy. "Oh sorry guys I haven't called, been busy getting this taken care of..Blah Blah..I'm new and this process does take a while and I am new at it and don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing..Oh and some of the body shop guys have been eyeing the car. They like it man. Haha..Well I'm working on the paper work now and I've contacted farmers and I'm waiting to hear back from them and so on.."

Let me just put it this way..The dude at the body shop is a dumb fuck. I called farmer's insurance and talked to one of the guys and he said that normally it takes a week and a half to get everything taken care of but that's with them getting the paper work from the body shop and then getting an estimator out to us to go over everything..It's taken a week and a half and the dude hasn't even given farmer's his part of the paperwork. Blake and I are really pissed about this. Let alone the fact that the dumbass left our keys in the car door while it's sitting outside. Really?? Then tells us that people there are eyeing our car. Thanks, that makes us feel a whole lot better.

Then on top of that we have had nothing but issues with Enterprise. They are nothing but a bunch of idiots who work there. The guy that got us the car told us that the insurance for the car would be $14.99. He didn't tell us it would be per day and he didn't tell us that our $50 deposit is just part of $150 deposit that's split up. So we were pissed about that and marched ourselves into their office and complained because they took $75 for the insurance portion that we didn't even know was per day. So after dealing with them, we finally just went through our bank and had them get rid of the Enterprise charges. I swear I'm done with this crap. Now we have to wait for Blake to get a new bank card and still wait to get the freakin hatch back. Don't ever rent a car from Enterprise! They suck and they don't tell you that they are going to charge you extra fees. /rant
By blk92hb
#292041 tell me about it!! i got a car from them when mine was hit. i took the car to branson for a weekend came back home driving 80mph in a pos kia that made my hatch look and drive like a corvette. on top of that i had to clean the car out when i got it, it smelled like shit and when i took it back i found meth in the back seat. Enterprise sucks a whole lot of dick
By blk92hb
#292042 sorry to hear about the hatch i hope everything works out for you guys.
By Vti93T
blk92hb wrote:tell me about it!! i got a car from them when mine was hit. i took the car to branson for a weekend came back home driving 80mph in a pos kia that made my hatch look and drive like a corvette. on top of that i had to clean the car out when i got it, it smelled like shit and when i took it back i found meth in the back seat. Enterprise sucks a whole lot of dick

omg!! Meth? wtf?! Wow. Yeah we got a colbalt and it's a piece of shit. Slow as fuck and even though it was clean on the inside it still doesn't drive all that great. We did have fun auto crossing it through the mall parking lot though lol. I just can't wait to get her back. I decided to look online today to see if there were any hatches in Texas that were clean and cheap. Nope. Even the beat up pieces of crap that are damaged and primered are $3500. -_- We'll see what happens though.
By blk92hb
#292178 damn that sucks. i did the same when mine was hit. the best hatch i found was a primer black hatch with a b16a. they wanted 2000 but the only good thing about the car was the motor and the greddy evo2 exhaust everything else was shit and need to be replaced.
By Vti93T
#292280 Yeah..I'm starting to think there aren't any decent, non molested hatches in Texas.
By dbrooks
#292285 It is super hard to find Honda's right now. Well, good ones, at least. It's so frustrating!!