Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Carfanatic
#206779 Thnx! :D

blk92hb wrote:the car looks great :thumb: i bet it hauls balls btw did you get the passwordjdm carbon fog light covers

Totally forgot to awnser, Yes, those are the P:JDM Foglight covers :thumb:
By carbon-fiber-hoods
#207076 wow, so clean, who would guess this car is almost 2 decades old. Looks brand new to me. The body looks perfect, what a huge difference that makes.
By Carfanatic
carbon-fiber-hoods wrote:wow, so clean, who would guess this car is almost 2 decades old. Looks brand new to me. The body looks perfect, what a huge difference that makes.

Thank you! :thumb:
By Carfanatic
#217101 Anyway, lets update again.

I got my hand on a great looking EG6 interior. Today i also recieved the OEM electric window instalation :thumb:
a part of the EG6 interior is inside my car, still need to finish it. And i will install the electric windows, this weekend :thumb:

Here is a picture of my black dash :thumb:

And here some other photos from last week..

By bumpin
#217138 im lovin the asr, lower tie and lca need to get those for my car
By Greasedmonkey
#217144 Im really liking your steering wheel. It is oddly attractive.

You need a rear sway bar to go along with all the hardware down there. ASR/Beaks/LCAs...grab you a ITR sway bar to finish it off.
By Carfanatic
#217311 Thanks thanks! :thumb:
I know, i deff need a swaybar. haha!

Today i build in my electric windows... :woot:

By ron_kimi
#217439 Nice car man looking good! :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#217542 moar low with agressive offest needed. Fenders are asking to be rolled.
By markie88
#218109 is it a straight engine conversion? i mean do you have to customize anything to be able to put the engine? or is it just the mounts?

--
btw i like your car man.
By 93hatcheg
markie88 wrote:is it a straight engine conversion? i mean do you have to customize anything to be able to put the engine? or is it just the mounts?

--
btw i like your car man.

i believe its a straight swap as with any b-series eg swap, just need the essentails from the other car

DUDE YOUR CAR IS AMAZING. im totally diggin the eg6 interior. by chance did you have to wire the car for electric windows or is the dash harness prewired for them?

anyways awesome build man