Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Xaser
LaMbErT* wrote:amazing work mate the engine sure does look clean ! I hope everything runs well mate.

Cheers mate :D its not that clean any more, matches the rest of the car now :lol:
By Xaser
#96573 So I gave the car a quick clean, nothing special as it was dirty again 5 seconds later, thought I would get some pics to throw up here.

Rusty Disc! just from one night

Dirty Engine bay

SPOON!!!!!!!

By Xaser
Graham wrote:Nice one Dave 8)

Cheers bud! :thumb:
By 94 DX Hatch
#97189 All you gotta do is slam it...Car would be perfect. Looks so clean! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By edc
#97228 I hope you will be able to sort out all your engine problems bro.
Paint starting to peel off from your fender. Probably due to bad
prep done by that guy who did the initial paint job.
Good luck with the build
By Xaser
94 DX Hatch wrote:All you gotta do is slam it...Car would be perfect. Looks so clean! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Thanks :thumb:, I dunno about getting it slammed but yeh would like to go another 10-20mm lower I think

edc wrote:I hope you will be able to sort out all your engine problems bro.
Paint starting to peel off from your fender. Probably due to bad
prep done by that guy who did the initial paint job.
Good luck with the build

All the engine troubles have been fixed, she has been back on the road and running sweet as for the last week or so now.
Yeh the paint job is just horrible in general, its already bubbling really bad on the other side, the arches were fitted horribly and the bumpers and sunroof(moonroof) don't mat the rest of the car which has mixed thickness in coats as it is and shock horror the guy that did it seems to have disappeared which I guess people like him tend to do.
But hey guess I would get upset when it gets stone chipped :lol:
I think if I still have access to a garage next winter I might take it off the road again and sort the body out properly, tempted to spray it white but dunno, will need to see how money goes.
Cheers for the support :thumb:
By LaMbErT*
#97254 good luck with the bodywork mate glad the engines running sound! :thumb:
By Civic_HatchSI
#97306 awsome! did you car have the fold down eg6 interior? Im just wondering cuz its rhd and your back interior has brackets for a usdm interior.
By Xaser
#97328 Cheers, nah it didn't just the standard eg4 one, with crappy bit of wood over the spare wheel sorry. Did realise the usdm interiors had different mounting points. I thought you had to do some modding to get the eg6 one in or is that what you mean that it has mounts for the eg6 interior? :?
By Civic_HatchSI
Xaser wrote:Cheers, nah it didn't just the standard eg4 one, with crappy bit of wood over the spare wheel sorry. Did realise the usdm interiors had different mounting points. I thought you had to do some modding to get the eg6 one in or is that what you mean that it has mounts for the eg6 interior? :?

yea you have to tack in a bracket for the eg6 one to fit in the usdm. Yours has the brackets on each side for the usdm. Thats why I was confused.
By Xaser
#97331 Ah ok I get ya now, still going back and forth as to whether I will ever put the interior back in or not, if not will probably remove all those mounts form the back but don't know.
By Graham
Civic_HatchSI wrote:
Xaser wrote:Cheers, nah it didn't just the standard eg4 one, with crappy bit of wood over the spare wheel sorry. Did realise the usdm interiors had different mounting points. I thought you had to do some modding to get the eg6 one in or is that what you mean that it has mounts for the eg6 interior? :?

yea you have to tack in a bracket for the eg6 one to fit in the usdm. Yours has the brackets on each side for the usdm. Thats why I was confused.

UK rear interiors are the same as the US one, only our vti had the eg6 one
By Civic_HatchSI
Graham wrote:
Civic_HatchSI wrote:

UK rear interiors are the same as the US one, only our vti had the eg6 one

Oh really?! thanks for clearing that up for me! good to know :thumb: