Post YOUR Hatchback here
By moo moo nel
#75546 drop the car first
so far it looks good
love the red rims with white body
By kel
#83343 in the process of droppin the car front done just need do the rear over weekend will get more pics when its complete.
and just for giggles
By kel
#83346 also got some oem mud guards and a duckbill carbon spoiler but wont be goin on just yet.
By ej2rey
#83350 Eg is looking great bro. And once you put the duckbill and splash guards on its gonna look 10 times better.

kel wrote:what do you guys think about the door strips goin black?

I say yes! Paint your moldings back to black, you should also paint your lip and sideskirts black aswell.
You'll have a more OEM cleaner look.
By kel
#83389 im going to keep lip white as it sometimes scrapes and because its white any scratches on it are hard to see due to it being originally white fibrelass or whatever the top coat was. if it was black any little scratch would stand out from a mile away.
By biretsu89
#83420 :lol: your gas cap cover is freakin awesome :thumb:
By kel
#83501 wel at least someone likes it had alot of negative input on that on other forums but i love it which is what matters
By BLACKS' COUPE
#83527 I lov your car mang.. Looks sick... And if you paint the side molding black too, your car will stand out alot more than it does already.. :D
By kel
#85621 got it lowered now and fitted duckbill and mud guards sorry about pic quality.
By biretsu89
#85692 finally! looks hella awesome now!
By kel
#85694 haha thanks for comments guys :thumb:
By EgCruiser
kel wrote:what do you guys think about the door strips goin black?

The gonna look better
And ,WOW it looks so good now that you got that Eg closer 2 the tarmac
:thumb: :D :P
By kel
#88492 a few new pics as last few were rubbish
hope you like comments welcome
By Heatherly
#88505 Looks really good. :thumb: