Post YOUR Hatchback here
By kel
#299371 Now going 5 stud 8)
Reason being - I like my new ssr's too much to sell and now i will have a 282/262 brake set up

Going to freshen them up by attacking them with a wire brush and hammerite paint and also give the calipers a clean and a lick of gold paint 8)
By Punksz6
kel wrote:Now going 5 stud 8)
Reason being - I like my new ssr's too much to sell and now i will have a 282/262 brake set up

Going to freshen them up by attacking them with a wire brush and hammerite paint and also give the calipers a clean and a lick of gold paint 8)

Very Nice! :thumb:
By b20_link
Punksz6 wrote:
kel wrote:Now going 5 stud 8)

Very Nice! :thumb:

x2 :thumb: :thumb:
By kel
#300285 Wheel update:

To:

The colour is Honda SSB 8) Theres still alot of work to do the pictured ones still need lacquering so should be mega shiny 8)
By Punksz6
kel wrote:Wheel update:

To:

The colour is Honda SSB 8) Theres still alot of work to do the pictured ones still need lacquering so should be mega shiny 8)

Bad Ass!!! :thumb:
By kel
#300394 Slowly getting there:
By kel
#300465 Cheers guys :thumb:
By andyc
#300643 5 stud is a good move, thats on my list for sure!
By kel
#300764 Yeah should have good stopping power only going to fit them after mimms though :thumb:
By andyc
#300771 ah your bringingn it to mimms this year then?
By kel
#300833 I am yeah its looking a bit tired at the minute though :thumbdown:

Both my sets of wheels are for sale too if your interested :hehe: