Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Greasedmonkey
#68302 Yes, that is her name. I have to name my cars. That and I have two 93 Si hatches in the same color. I confuse people with that all the time. This makes it easier for them to figure out which one Im talking about.

As Some of you know, I had a botched attempt at lowering my car a while back. Ended up looking like this.

Well, I have recently corrected that problem with a new ...cheap set up. And new tires. This is what my Rayne looks like now.

And just to show you how low the font is. This is with my Blackberry pearl.

Its on a set of sleeve type coilovers with them adjusted ALL the way down. And by that I mean, there is no way it will go any lower at all.[list=][/list]
Last edited by Greasedmonkey on Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:04 am, edited 20 times in total.
By Faded_Milano
#68309 damn! Got Rubbing?
By Greasedmonkey
#68313 None. I checked on the way home too. Lock to Lock with no problems. I did want the back a bit lower too. Kinda sad about that.
By biretsu89
#68324 alright! .. good stuff... ebay coilover sleeves???? overall it looks a lot better... any more plans for it?
By a_CoUpE
#68329 looks way better!!
By Greasedmonkey
biretsu89 wrote:alright! .. good stuff... ebay coilover sleeves???? overall it looks a lot better... any more plans for it?

:( :cry: yea they are ebay sleeves. It just has to run and look good right now. Im planing on getting some REAL coilovers for her though.

This one is going to be my daily, so it will get my LS/B16a swap that is in the other car. I am also going to put on a WS2 or EXMag exhaust on her as well. It will be getting a front lip and EK sides as soon as I can find them.

Ive got some amber corners that will go on tomorrow if I get a chance and other than fixing the body thats about it. Might Get some other things later on but its up in the air.
By kel
#68353 did u fit the sleeves your self man easy or not? and how do they drive?
By Greasedmonkey
#68358 Yes, I did it myself. It was rather easy, but Ive been doing this sort of thing now for 12 years, so most of it is easy. Not my first rodeo. Ride wise, well, you get what you pay for. its not the best. its bouncy and stiffish. Then again it will be changed out again soon enough. I just needed to fix the last attempt.
By Civic_HatchSI
#68360 I dont understand how you cant rub?! Mine isnt even half that low and it rubs.
By biretsu89
#68373 rub due to the rim you have? .... ek side skirts are freakin sweeet... my friend has some ebay coils in his civic hatch with a rear sway bar... amazingly... it actually rides pretty decent.. it does have a little bounce but I think they are worth it.....are you going to paint the lip and skirts? (DO IT) .. :eh:
By Greasedmonkey
JDM-Chick wrote:I dont understand how you cant rub?! Mine isnt even half that low and it rubs.

offset and tires do help a little. I have a +45 offset with 195/50R15s.

As for painting the lip and skirts, that wont happen. They will be black like honda made them from the factory. I dont like the look of paint skirts and painted lips.
By biretsu89
#68443 awww... fine... lol... good stuff though... what struts are you running?
By Got_Purp
Greasedmonkey wrote:
JDM-Chick wrote:I dont understand how you cant rub?! Mine isnt even half that low and it rubs.

offset and tires do help a little. I have a +45 offset with 195/50R15s.

As for painting the lip and skirts, that wont happen. They will be black like honda made them from the factory. I dont like the look of paint skirts and painted lips.

^^ smart man..... glad someone else likes how they look from factory.. :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
biretsu89 wrote:awww... fine... lol... good stuff though... what struts are you running?

Stock and the rears are blown, need new ones. but this car wont get new suspension til I put on the new Ksports.
By Greasedmonkey
#68542 I got a little agressive on a turn today, and it rubbs a little since the springs on the coil overs are not that stiff. I need to roll the rear quarters for when I put on the washers for the camber. I dont want to rub then.

I will also be puttin on my amber corners tomorrow since I have nothing better to do. So I will be posting up more pictures tomorrow after that.