Post YOUR Hatchback here
By ChicagoMike
#3185 Okay, I always knew I'd put different seats in the EG. I just didnt plan on doing it so soon, there was other things I wanted to get done first. The other day I went and picked up a case of oil, I planned on changing the oil on mine and my wifes car. I set the case down on my passenger seat, get home to find out 1 of the quarts was leaking.....bad. The passenger seat in my EG ended up sucking up about 3/4 of a quart of oil. I did everything I could think of to try to get it out, nothing worked. So I started looking for seats and came across these gems, and let my tell you the price was definately right!

F1 Spec Type 3 - Recaro SPG Style fiberglass (black cloth).

By sihatch9508
#3187 good lookin set of seats!
By ChicagoMike
sihatch9508 wrote:good lookin set of seats!

Thanks!! :D
The nice thing is they weigh in at just a sneeze under 12 pounds. Every lil bit helps!
By EGcivic
#3189 That's a nice looking pair of seats. Good find!! :D
By ChicagoMike
#3192 Thanks, I just gotta mount my rails to 'em and I'm good to go. I just got these late last night. A kid locally bought them and realized that he was way to big to fit in them, so he sold them to me. They're brand new, never mounted, and I got them for $300. Retail on them is $300 per seat, plus shipping, so I think I did okay. :?
Last edited by ChicagoMike on Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By chnzgoofball
#3199 wow thats a steal buy 1 get one half off hahaha :lol:
By ChicagoMike
chnzgoofball wrote:wow thats a steal buy 1 get one half off hahaha :lol:

Hellz yeah, and if you take shipping into consideration, thats almost buy 1 get 1 free. :headbang:
By ChicagoMike
#3220 I swore I'd never own another pair of non reclineable seats, but these are actually pretty comfy. I'm sure they'd probably suck for long periods of time, but for basically just the weekends....I'll deal with it.
By Jsa-SIR2
#3249 nice, good buy 8)
By ChicagoMike
#3255 Thanks, my next day off they're getting installed. Then I'll get some pics up.