Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 0p71mu5pr1m3
flyinryan122 wrote:HAHA be my guest. I dont know who they are tho. they showed up with my friend on a canyon cruise we did, and they wanted to take pics on our cars. and i deffinately wasnt going to object. and they'd be more than willing to take pics with your car. haha

Lol, well shit I'm living in the wrong damn state.
By flyinryan122
#60378 :D thank you. that stupid mani has probably already cracked. and it's been three days haha
By flyinryan122
0p71mu5pr1m3 wrote:
flyinryan122 wrote:HAHA be my guest. I dont know who they are tho. they showed up with my friend on a canyon cruise we did, and they wanted to take pics on our cars. and i deffinately wasnt going to object. and they'd be more than willing to take pics with your car. haha

Lol, well shit I'm living in the wrong damn state.

HAHAHA :lol:
By id3379
#60458 mmm single cam turbo
By suspendedHatch
#60490 I think you're up the road from me a bit. But yours would be cleanest looking Civic I've seen in Utah.
By flyinryan122
suspendedHatch wrote:I think you're up the road from me a bit. But yours would be cleanest looking Civic I've seen in Utah.

hey thanks dude. if your ever interested in comin out to the drag strip, i have a few friends that have some pretty sick cars. not to mention on sportcompact night there is nine of the countrys fastest civics and intergras that come out to run, they are all nine second cars. it's alot of fun to come out and watch.
By flyinryan122
#80651 Some new pics.

Also added some pics of my cylinder head on page one. Just got it back from the machine shop yesterday. :) Port and polish looks sick imo.

Just ordered a head gasket, timing belt, and oil pump from honda on monday. once i have that stuff this motor will be ready to go :thumb:

By Lewis_Lsi
#80668 so what are the turbo parts off ebay like mate. see you got the t3 t3 turbo, i saw a t3 t4 on there. is it worth it do you think?
By flyinryan122
#80677 Ooops sorry that was a mis type. it is a t3/t4. and in my opinion ebay is great. maybe not for 500 hp but as a cheap street car they are great. I have been running mine for 6 months no problems. But i have friends that daily drive these turbo's, and have been, for over two years. no problems. and i know of a few people making over 350 with them. Mine was $150 shipped to my door.
By flyinryan122
#138225 Bit of an update. It's been a while! Haha. Old mini-me set up finally died back in april. So i pulled it, sold everything i could, and went to work. Sanded and re-painted the engine bay, tucked everything, except brake lines & fuse box under the hood. (I like to still have something too look at lol) I finally finished my new motor set up and just dropped it in friday to check the engine harness for fitment. also put in a new clutch, Comp Clutch twin disc. All i have left to do, is make my intercooler piping, turbo manifold, and get my turbo ordered. On with some pics!

fresh outta paint
Vanity Bolts
New battery cut off switch and remote terminals
And new duck bill

Also made a new gauge pod, i'll snap some pics and throw em up asap.
Just picked up an MSD digital6, MSD HVC2 Coil, and Hondata clutch switch used for flat foot shifting set up with the msd box. Get more updates soon. as more parts should be arriving this week :) Thanks for looking.
By Punksz6
#138658 Love it!! Nice work! :thumb:
By Carfanatic
#138909 very nice :thumb:
By flyinryan122
alldatJUICE wrote:love the hatch man.

just curious, how'd the mini-me meet its demise? how long the ebay kit last?

Didn't get it tuned. Just ran it on a base map from xenocron.com and then plugged my laptop to it and data logged, and made adjustments, but ended up turning up the boost until it cracked a piston.

Ebay kit was amazing. I welded in my own supports and it never once cracked! Still to this day that kit lives. i put it on my neighbors eg hatchback and he got tuned and made 289 that he's been driving on daily for months now with no problems.