Post YOUR Hatchback here
By 95DXHatch
teal_dx wrote:I'd say you have a code 1, its just replaying it over and over. Pretty common and an easy fix - O2 sensor. It should run much better with the new one :thumb:

So I've got a new o2 sensor now, thanks again for pointing that out teal. Haven't installed it yet but I'll let you know when I do.

I've got another issue with the girlfriend's hatch now though. It's leaking a decent amount of oil, and the bottom of the oil pan looks pretty soaked, but I don't think it's from the oil pan. It looks like it's running down the engine block onto the oil pan. I haven't gotten much time to look at it yet (school, work, being broke and maintaining 2 civics and an F350 isn't easy, lol), but it seems as if it's coming from behind the timing belt, but I haven't gotten a chance to even take the timing belt cover yet. Is it possible to leak behind there? I'm guessing it's a camshaft seal, but could be other things.

Mainly, my question is this, I saw on a OEM Honda parts site that there are seals behind the timing belt cover. Can oil leak from these seals?

I'm talking about numbers 4, 5 and 6. Sorry if this is a stupid question, haha. I also ask though because those seals on her engine seem to be pretty separated from the block. Thanks guys!
By kalash
#358697 That pick up are poisoning the eg's, they are too far from the groun, do you plan on lower them????
Do your girl like low offset wheels??? A nice 15x8 with low offset and step lip will look awesome after you lower it, it'll change completly the look of the car ;)
Good look for your build, ansious to see it all painted, nice job so far mate...
By 95DXHatch
kalash wrote:That pick up are poisoning the eg's, they are too far from the groun, do you plan on lower them????
Do your girl like low offset wheels??? A nice 15x8 with low offset and step lip will look awesome after you lower it, it'll change completly the look of the car ;)
Good look for your build, ansious to see it all painted, nice job so far mate...

Thank you! They're far from done obviously, but I'm just trying to get maintenance done on them and get them reliable and looking decent. She wants some wheels but there are a few things I need to get done on it before wheels, like the oil leak.