Post YOUR Hatchback here
By iLLson
teal_dx wrote:budget build... on Mugens 8) :thumb: Love the color combo you picked

lol. thanks!

everything i bought were budget.

mugens at rota prices.

just lucky to be at a body shop where they car paint things for me
By jefferydclark
teal_dx wrote:budget build... on Mugens 8) :thumb: Love the color combo you picked

that's what I was thinking lol
By iLLson
#353291 i dunno if i can keep driving the car like this.

seems so slow.

i was looking for a d16a6 camshaft for a bit but had no luck finding one.

i was a turbo d fanatic before and turboed 3 d series blocks.
i dunno if i should do the same to this of keep it strictly na.

im leaning more towards the na side since im not looking to be stupid fast anymore. i just want to enjoy a drive but this d15 is too slow.

what you guys think of a d16a6 cam or should i just regrind a d15b7 cam?
By TrailerTrash
#353305 i think neither one of those choices would give you bang for your but like a VTEC head swap

EDIT i see you are in CA so forgive me if a minime is out of the question. idk how stuff works out there
By iLLson
#353310 Yeah. Ca emissions suck. Ive had my trouble with the law beforw with a b18c1 eg and i rather keep it a legal fun daily.
By iLLson
#353330 Welps. The car died out on me yesterday while it was rolling.

Waited 2+ hours...had it towed back to the house

Now he just chillin with the hommies

By suspendedHatch
iLLson wrote:Yeah. Ca emissions suck. Ive had my trouble with the law beforw with a b18c1 eg and i rather keep it a legal fun daily.

You can get a B18C1 legalized in CA without too much trouble. A turbo setup will never be legal though. There were a couple CARB legal turbo kits in the old days but I don't think they're made anymore. And you couldn't make ANY changes which was unfortunate because they had subpar engine management and limited boost.

I'm swapping in a B18C1 sometime this summer. I might document the swap and the process of getting it BAR'd. It's been too long since I contributed here.
By FlopUrDonk
#353362 Just saw ur hatch on h t. Just go with the Gsr. It's already in ur head.
By iLLson
#353363 maybe.

we will see how my fund treat me. im still leaning towards turboing this motor.

turbo is easily reversible and its cheaper lol.

i turboed my y7 for just around $500.00 and the only thing ebay was the intercooler and charge pipes
By Josh721
#353366 What did your setup look like for 500? And is that tune included?
By suspendedHatch
#353383 Junkyard parts?

My buddy put a Saab turbo on his Civic way back before there were any other options. I thought he was completely crazy.
By FlopUrDonk
#353385 Junkyard Turbo's!!! :headbang: