Post YOUR Hatchback here
By klabbott
#352170 So,i picked up this 93 hatch not to long ago. the previous owner was a 70 year old man. the car is 100% stock with a D15b7 engine with an automatic transmission. the previous owner had the rocker panels and quarter panels replaced by a body shop and car repainted.

the car had aftermarket black housing headlights in it which imo is ugly so I removed them and installed oem headlights, added a Type R front lip.

when I purchased the car it had no exhaust (just manifold and down pipe) no brakes due to broke brake line, and one gas tank strap. luckily I work at a dealership so im able to work on my car using a hoist. I replaced both gas tank straps, replaced the brake line, and fixed the exhaust (straight pipe from down pipe to oem muffler) keeping the axle back flange. hoping to pick up a magnaflow axleback muffler tomorrow.

the car has blue interior which is ugly as shit, but its in mint conition so its staying.

plans for the car
- coilovers
- 15" wheels
- duckbill
- replaced rear trailing arm bushings
- front camber kit
- rear camber kit
- rear toe kit
- brakes all around
- 5 speed swap
- rear subframe brace
- red Honda badges
- shaved bay/cleaned up
- amber corners

heres some pictures.

By klabbott
#352171 few pictures of my other Hondas I had.

2007 civic coupe EX

my 92 si hatch with a LS Vtec swap (had a thread on here for it)

By Civic_HatchSI
#352185 Nice little hatch you got there. They are defiantly getting harder and harder to come by here in the maritimes. Good luck with your build :thumb:
By klabbott
Civic_HatchSI wrote:Nice little hatch you got there. They are defiantly getting harder and harder to come by here in the maritimes. Good luck with your build :thumb:

thank! and that's forsure. only down fall this two other white EG hatchs in my town one is stock and beat, other one is being built with LSvtec? with big turbo.
By Civic_HatchSI
#352221 Well your just going to have to change the color :wink:

Captiva blue pearl FTW :thumb:
By klabbott
#352228 the magnaflow muffler I picked up for the car!

By klabbott
#352232 picked up a set of 15" wheels tonight. No they arnt "balla" or "hella" or "dope" rims, but they are better than stock steelies.

they are 15x6.5 black with polished lip, which most likely will be getting painted to white centers with polished lip, or tiffany blue.

By Loaf31
#352237 Id go with white w/polished lip! those'll look really good :thumb:
By klabbott
Loaf31 wrote:Id go with white w/polished lip! those'll look really good :thumb:

they'll look better than stock steelies haha.
By klabbott
#352288 mounted the wheels today aha. I couldn't wait.

heres some pictures

By klabbott
#352306 some pictures from today after cleaning the car at work.

close up of the paint on the car.

my $120 wheels haha

By klabbott
#352307 heres my edited picture.

with removed pin stripe and lowered haha

By klabbott
#352455 little update I guess.

I installed the magnaflow muffler, replaced the rear brakes (drums, shoes, wheelcylinders, hardwarekit)

I also picked up a cheap JVC headunit radio as I was tired of using the stock radio, and also picked up two new speakers for the front (right side is blown)
By klabbott
#352456 little update I guess.

I installed the magnaflow muffler, replaced the rear brakes (drums, shoes, wheelcylinders, hardwarekit)

I also picked up a cheap JVC headunit radio as I was tired of using the stock radio, and also picked up two new speakers for the front (right side is blown)