Post YOUR Hatchback here
By vince72310
#351439 That California Sunset

My girlfriends project EK Hatch

I took off all my stickers off my car and put new ones only in the back window and its finally done, if you have IG youve seen these car accounts before :thumb: Rep - Follow - Support

I took my car to the track for the first time for Time Attack and my first time driving at a track and i think i did pretty good for being a stock d15b7 besides intake and headers lol my best time was 60 seconds flat :woot:

:cruisin:

I was able to go in a ride along with a fully built GSR B18 and man was it the ride of my life, I CANNOT WAIT till i drop a b18 in my hatch

if anyone cares ill try to post a video of my eg putting in work at the track
By vince72310
#351910 messing around with stuner.net and made a future rep of my EG 8)

whats camber?? hahah tbh i really like how this looks but i bet it will be ridiculous to drive as a DD :lol:

By vince72310
#352312 Posted 8)

Perks of living on this street is that my neighbor is a sheriff and his house is full of cameras :thumb:

Side-View

Saving up for my D15B from HMO $866 :cry: :x , then after gonna buy the 5speed and convert this bad boy!
See you guys at Eibach Honda Meet 2015 :woot:

I know this isnt EG related but this is gonna be my next project car
#Project620
By vince72310
#352403 Nothing big but i bought a replacement bumper :thumb: my friend backed up into me and made my bumper off balance on the right side

Hopefully ill have it painted by this weekend or next and mounted and holes cut for my fogs
By EconoBox
#352404 Looking good! I wish I could go out to the Eibach meet its been on my list of things to do for years now but I want to drive out there and I haven't been able to fit it in with all that I have going on. I guess the Import Alliance meets will do for us East Coast guys.
By vince72310
#352424 thanks bro! this will be my first time going to Eibach so im super excited and even more because i registered my car :thumb: ill be sure to make a thread with a bunch of pics for all you east coast people :cruisin:

hey at least you're closer to Honda Day! (HDAY) i would love to go one day and take the drive down there with my girl, maybe one day when my EG is complete
By vince72310
#352458 Took off the bumper and did some minor cosmetic fixes with my friend :thumb: went to the junkyard and found a new cluster unfortunately none with a RPM but i did get a stickshift cluster off a EG hatch and it works perfectly! My temp, speedometer, and gas gauges all work! I also got a new right side mirror from the junkyard as well for $5 i just had to swap the mirror structure from the "new" one and put it on my old mirror housing because the one from the junkyard was broken i also got around taking off the windshield wiper arms sanding them down and repainting them :thumb:

Also was able to install a turbo :thumb: :lol:

Love the new license plate frame :love:

I also met this guy with a fully built single cam boosted D series engine and i just fell in love, he told me he put about 17grand into the car itself engine, suspension, body, chassis everything, running about 500HP and 20pounds of boost :o idk if its true but he sure knew what he was talking about by the way he described everything, makes me wanna buy my d15b and just boost it forget the b18GSR he said he smashes on GSRs lol

By vince72310
#352656 youll be seeing alot more upgrade parts to my EG and not much cosmetic wise parts since i got a new job that is fulltime 40+ hours a week i can now be able to afford much better things such as my d15b swap, tranny, suspension, wheels just to name a few things! Coming out hard this year :lol: :thumb: :hehe:
By Virux
#352659 Looks nice man, real snazzy for a 22+ second Civic.
My favorite part..
> Before the muffler i had no muffler on at all and i loved being loud and obnoxious and scare people hahaha
By vince72310
Virux wrote:Looks nice man, real snazzy for a 22+ second Civic.
My favorite part..
> Before the muffler i had no muffler on at all and i loved being loud and obnoxious and scare people hahaha

hahaha thanks for taking the time and looking thru my tread :thumb:
and yeah i loved having no muffler and being stupid loud and scarring people espeically at night just redline like crazy hahahah :lol: as of now i have a buddyclub pro spec muffler which i plan on getting a 2.25'' piping and a hi flow cat so it can be much louder :cruisin:
By vince72310
#352848 Bumper is on but still has that dislocated affect and it doesnt sit flushed, im guessing its my frame or something that warped idk :? hopefully the paint/repair shop can fix it and make it like new again

also my engine is getting worse :( HMO needs to hurry up and get that shipment in, im shooting for April 11 is when ill go pick it up #jdmd15b #sohc #vtec :woot:
By vince72310
#352932 Spoon Carbon Fiber Duckbill! Looks really good! :thumb:

Here are some old vids when i used to have no muffler and be obnoxious :lol:

http://vid1295.photobucket.com/albums/b ... 8k7hsd.mp4

http://vid1295.photobucket.com/albums/b ... ifb2wj.mp4