Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Loaf31
#350229 Sounds really mean dude! You got an Instagram? If so, follow me @EG8Warrior.
Your car would look ballin' with some JDM Red Type-R Emblems :thumb:
By vince72310
#350481 just some beauty shots

those eyes

i got tired of the black so i took off the black taillights and black wheels back to OEM :thumb: i missed it, got really sick of matte black

the cool thing about being a honda couple is car parts! my girlfriend bought me some PWJDM Bumper Fastners, my car is preparing to go lower

CANT WAIT TO GO B18c1

ProjectEG's future wheels
:love: :love: :love:

By vince72310
#350921 Its not a hobby, its a lifestyle

Water pump broke and car overheated, i turned the car off quickly so hopefully there is no other further damage, also got a OEM valve cover gasket i needed a new one badly

By vince72310
#351134 Peeping Tom :o

That Sunset

My friend let me test fit his new wheels and man do i need to get some wheels!! it such a HUGE difference! They did stick out to much for my preference but still looks dope :thumb: 15x9+0 offset 175/50

By ProjectB
#351238 Dude, I enjoyed this thread a lot. Just looking at all the pics made me feel like I was with my car. Very clean whip man and nice work!
By vince72310
#351349 ok came to the conclusion i either want
1. Traklite Crosstread Black Chrome 15x8+15 195/40/15

2. ESM 002R Platinum 15x7+15 175/50/15
or 15x8+15 195/45/15

the black chrome is cool and different but at night kinda hard to see where as the platinum those just stand out both night and day and the rivets are gold so itll loook nice
By Civic_HatchSI
#351352 There isn't much difference between the two, either or will look great on your car
By vince72310
#351354 hahah i know im leaning more towards the ESM's but of course those cost more :cry: i think my car will look much better with platinums then black, i had matte black wheels and i got tired of the black fast so i dont wanna make that same mistake with the traklite dont wanna waste money more then likely itll be the ESM :thumb: