Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Josh721
#352939 Love the duck bill! Where'd you get it from?
By vince72310
Josh721 wrote:Love the duck bill! Where'd you get it from?

Thanks bro! i got it from my local car shop but you can check out there website http://www.boostedautosports.com/ :thumb:
By Loaf31
#352953 Lets get a full car shot with the tow strap and duckbill! :thumb: :hehe:
By Josh721
#352957 That's a pretty good price! How's the fitment?
By vince72310
#352966 I've been busy with my new job lately and the death of my grandma my car was filthy, so today it finally got a bath :thumb:

Loving the duckbill

So much things left to do to this car, #FarFromFinished

Some Booty Action

That black bumper, Boo!! As you can tell it is still off center, idk if its my frame or what, hopefully the guys from the paint shop can fix her mouth

Takata

She needs her lip and fogs!!!

EG CLUB

Wowzers :shock:

Blue turn signals, #BeDifferent
next is my HID babyblue fogs

By vince72310
#352987 Creepin :roll:

Crusin 8)

One of my best friends since the 2nd grade, because of cars we became friends :thumb:

Anyone else see Furious 7!? Such an amazing movie! #ForPaul

By vince72310
#353102 Finally got my Si cluster :thumb: ive been practing on my dads car and im really getting the hang of stick shift even, cannot wait to convert auto to 5speed

In The Middle of Nowhere

Last edited by vince72310 on Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
By vince72310
#353160 Test fitted my friends Mugen Reps 16x8 205 tires, man the fitment was so tight i rubbed all the way down the street and was shredding the tire, i had tire dust all over my car lol in order to fit these i would need to roll my fenders and get a smaller tire, man my car really needs wheels :cry: these were a littttle too big for my liking cuz it did raise my car but it has that track look and that isnt bad at all :thumb:

By ProjectB
#353161 Looks Damn good, I like the wheels
By vince72310
ProjectB wrote:Looks Damn good, I like the wheels

thanks bro! :wink: yeah i know i need some wheels baaad i might just buy these off my friend and buy smaller tires idk tho we shall see :thumb:
By vince72310
#353440 Finally got my fogs re-installed onto my new bumper with a HID kit :thumb: next month i'll have my bumper painted and ready for Eibach 2015

I also got my exhaust piping done and i love it it doens't sound like a Honda (well where i live they all sound like rattlecans) I have my Buddy Club muffler with a 2.25" pipe from the Cat to the muffler ill post a vid tomorrow :D
By vince72310
#353462 Sneek-Peek of my new fabric for my cargo covers :thumb:

I picked up my first part to start my auto to 5speed swap, i picked up this tranny was told it came off a EJ and was an Si tranny for $160. If you have any info on this good or bad please let me know!

S20

Y4F P20 :?