Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Civic Savior
CopyLifted wrote:I thought you disappeared! lol

Progress, progress, progress! looking good.

And yes. I remember "Modern Wheels". But I'm old too lol.

Any idea where i can find some info on them?? Google has failed me and turned up nothing...
By CopyLifted
Civic Savior wrote:And i am still here :thumb: It was a super busy x-mas season at work but it all paid off in the end :D

Good to hear! We should set up a place and time to meet some day lol. Hell, I could probably come out to you to check out your ride.

I have no clue on that wheel company. I see those wheels alot, but they are pretty old. I'm not sure if they are a part of another, bigger wheel manufacturer or if they where an independent company and disappeared. :?
By Civic Savior
#350720 Another pretty sizable update here folks. Got some tires mounted on my wheels and installed on the car. Center caps or no??

Also, finally got my ES master kit + trailing arms. My DNA motoring header arrived as well and is installed. Seems to be pretty good quality for the price point too.

The only down side is that i broke and exhaust manifold stud during the install but it doesnt seem to be leaking. All in all it has been a good month for the hatch so far. Cant wait to get those bushings installed!!
By TrailerTrash
#350722 be ready for more broken bolts and studs during that bushing install

but itll be well worth it :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
By CopyLifted
#350762 Awesome update! Lookin' good!

My vote is for center caps. :thumb:
By CopyLifted
#350763 Dude! I keep forgetting to offer you this:

My old bumper. It's not perfect. The previous owner cut the "grill" for fog lamps. There are no cracks or splits though. And, it's a coupe/hatch bumper! FREE! FREE! FREE! Let me know.
By CopyLifted
Civic Savior wrote:Well i cant say no to free lol when is a good time to pick it up?

I'm usually home by 2:30ish. Usually any time on weekends. Out towards Glide about a 1/4 mile past the whistlers bend store. LMK me know whens good for you.
By CopyLifted
Civic Savior wrote:Im off on thursday if you want to meet up in the afternoon?

It would have to be around 2:30 when I get home lol. If the wife is off that day I could load it up in her van and meet you in town. I'll find out this evening. If not, you'd have to come here. I don't think I could fit it in the coupe very well lol.
By CopyLifted
#350916 It was nice to meet you today bud! :thumb: