Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Loaf31
#346454 I think your car would look awesome with a gold and blue color scheme. :thumb:
Glwb!
By JDMLYFE
#346455 I was thinking blue with blue accents and rear gold control arms
By JDMLYFE
#346456 Picked up some ls meshies that need a lot of work. I finished 2 of them but starting to regret getting them, hopefully they turn out ok, I'm painting then gold, also broke a peice of my socket trying to get head studs off, also grabbed a teggy dash today :) but so hard to install lol not sure how to wire things up an get cluster working

By JDMLYFE
#346470 Im almost to scared to try the dash swap lol i want cluster to fully work but im bad with electrical
By JDMLYFE
#346710 What's up guys, so I'm still having trouble finding the right size socket to take the arp head studs off lol and I'm also having a hard time taking the old intake manifold gasket off! Any ideas?! I want to get the head gasket done, im also going to order a gates timing belt,water pump and tensioner kit next week.. But I live in a building and the motor is on a tire lol the clutch is on and I can't get the pulley off. Please help!

I also re did the valve cover and grabbed some washers and spike bolts. I highly recommend the wrinkle paint!

By JDMLYFE
#346714 Anyone ?
By MG6
#346724 did you try aircraft cleaner to remove the paper gasket on your intake side?

strong stuff and should be able to get them at your local auto store under the paint section.
By JDMLYFE
#346739 Iv actually looked everywhere for that aircraft paint remover/cleaner but it's almost like they don't sell it here in Canada lol someone said carb cleaner and a razor blade should work so I'm gonna try that today
By m578elb
#346743 That paper gasket was a bitch to remove, A square block of wood and 60 grid sand paper, just hold the block straight and flat it out. About the studs, usual is 14mm standard, can you make a picture of that, it could be 14mm 12corners or 1/2 12corners,13mm 12corn...
By JDMLYFE
#346744 I can't really take a pic as the studs are in the head and I only have an iphone to take pics with lol the 1/2 12 point socket fit but I broke the extension peice because it's so small
By m578elb
#346759 Buy a deeper socket, 3/4 inch
By silverEG8
#346766 Nice updates dude! :woot: