Post YOUR Hatchback here
By Andre3th0u
#341477 Hows that shifter going? if you got the same one as i did, i still havent put mine in yet, its a paper weight right now. Nice system upgrade though for an awesome price :thumb: nice tweeter install too.
By egsedanguy
Andre3th0u wrote:Hows that shifter going? if you got the same one as i did, i still havent put mine in yet, its a paper weight right now. Nice system upgrade though for an awesome price :thumb: nice tweeter install too.

na just got a reg dual bend shifter. Ya i installed it. got a pic on pg2 got a weighted neo chrome knob. ya the sound is awsome. thanks :thumb:
By egsedanguy
#341644 well I spaced my hood, and started painting the interior. Did the easy stuff first. This weekend im gonna do my dash and door panels. Then I need to get carpet. Im gonna see if i can find a good used pc or im gonna by a new molded kit. stockinteriors.com. thats were i got my type-r red carpet for my sedan. Im doing black and purple for interior. and im debating on purple carpet and black mats or black carpet and purple mats. :? What yall think? cars gonna be pearl white!
By egsedanguy
Andre3th0u wrote:for sure looking forward to seeing this interior! :woot: a few plastic pieces painted purple would look good too.

im going to incorperate the purple into the door incerts, seats, carpet, headliner and the stitching in the material. Im trying to get a sewing machine so i can do my own seats n stuff. :thumb:
By Andre3th0u
egsedanguy wrote:
Andre3th0u wrote:for sure looking forward to seeing this interior! :woot: a few plastic pieces painted purple would look good too.

im going to incorperate the purple into the door incerts, seats, carpet, headliner and the stitching in the material. Im trying to get a sewing machine so i can do my own seats n stuff. :thumb:

that would look dope :thumb: and having a sewing machine would give you so many more things to do yourself, could mak a crown royal shift boot. the purple would go well
By egsedanguy
Andre3th0u wrote:
egsedanguy wrote:

that would look dope :thumb: and having a sewing machine would give you so many more things to do yourself, could mak a crown royal shift boot. the purple would go well

I was already thinking that. :lol: I want to do all my own work. I have never taken a car to a shop for anything. :woot: just have to find the right sewing machine :?
By egsedanguy
Andre3th0u wrote:i have no knowledge on sewing machines, my mom sews ill ask her. but what did you space your hood with?

just used washers and longer bolts. pwjdm make a spacer that looks really dope. :thumb:
By egsedanguy
#341845 Well I had a great weekend. :woot: I pulled all the ac stuff i need for my car during summer, got the last brake line I needed for my rear disk swap. cleaned and installed the ex sway bar and cleaned the control arms. Also tinted my tail lights and found a nrg hub. just need the quick realease :thumb: here is some pics. the first is just me being board. lol

#camber :lol:

the bar befor sanding and painting.

after paint

installed

and the tint

I will get the front sway bar this week. just need the arms off the donar car. :thumb: just need some money now for more parts/materials :lol: