Post YOUR Hatchback here
By m578elb
#344856 I'm using same holes in the rear bumper :), is looking badass, try to remove the windows and use some plexiglass ones, they reduce the G force and some kilos. I wanna see that custom exhaust in the front bumper, i wish i can use on mine but is not going to be driveable on the normal roads after.
By 94 EG Hatch
m578elb wrote:I'm using same holes in the rear bumper :), is looking badass, try to remove the windows and use some plexiglass ones, they reduce the G force and some kilos. I wanna see that custom exhaust in the front bumper, i wish i can use on mine but is not going to be driveable on the normal roads after.

Awesome. Those holes work, but most people don't think they do. And thanks, man! I plan on Lexan windows, which are not made of regular glass. And I can't wait until my fabrication expert can make the custom exhaust. I think it's going to look great and sound pretty decent as well as help make gains on the dyno.
By 94 EG Hatch
#346693 More progress, New Wheels & Tires, and more!

Killswitch has been wired up, Konig Candy wheels have been added which are wrapped with brand new Kumho 215s! One of the brake cooling ducts is completed (It can be seen on the passenger's side front bumper canard). The other ones are in the works! Much more has happened and will be happening. Stay tuned!

New parts! Some MSD Cables, NGK Laser Platinum Plugs, Water pump, water pump gasket, timing belt, timing belt tensioner, harmonic balancer nut, lower ball joint, head gasket, and of course we'll need water wetter to help keep things cooled down!

That's it for now! Let me know what you all think! Enjoy :)[/img]
By MG6
#346723 nice kill switch :thumb: